Best pocket thower

BLF A6 XPL (Black)

BLF A6 XPL (Clear)

BLF A6 (Extras)

Astrolux S1 XPL (Shipped From #2 Warehouses)

If you go to Amazon and search for luckysun you will find a couple of original blf d80’s listed and how do I know this? Because I know dude at LS and he was going to sell these to me put I already have 5 of them, they will ship from China and if I recall they are NW, we were talking about them end of last year and he found a few in their warehouse, they are legit and I think he is asking $25 ea…
If you have trouble finding them let me know,

Edit: Found them, they are near impossible to find but this is the link to the D80’s
BLF D80

Post #206: New 4XP Noctigon MCPCB for quad optic

Zebralight SC600w Mk III HI

L2m, aspheric lens, dedomed xre. probably the best throw to size ratio

Yep, the UF-980L is like a good C8 but more WOW.

It’s 2012 technology though, there are probably better newer lights.

Best is the Lumintop TD16 with XP-L HI. An easy win in this category.

Upcoming Manker MC11? A tube light with 60 kcd according to manufacturer. Seeing how t01 numbers were inflated, it may be less, but still should be 40 kcd?

Agreed! It really throws and the build quality is among the best I’ve seen!

t20vn seems to be only slightly larger with 150% more throw.
Very similar to the already mentioned Emisar, but:

• slightly larger and throwier
  • is available today
  • may stop being available soon
  • is probably more expensive

A perfect pocket size thrower would be a BLF X5 with a fet+1 and a dedomed XP-G2. I’ve built a few of them and they are great.

In that size I’d probably go for a modded C8 FET with a dd xp-g2 for around 160kcd. Also much cheaper.

I think that the answer to the best pocket thrower depends on What is the maximum size flashlight you are willing to comfortably carry in your pocket (length and diameter)

Yes, pocketable is not a precise value.
Do your wear skinny jeans or baggy pants ?

Here another one for you : tn4a hi, 52kcd, 450m

I’m also waiting the d1s, bit i hope it can handle heat… its useless if it has a stepdown after 2min

Eagletac TX25C modded by Vinh Nguyen to throw 50K lux from a tiny light.
Also, Emisar D1, XPG2 version.

Tiny lights are a joke… if they can handle their max only a few sec, it doesnt count.

That’s what She Said!

Problem with the TX25C is that you could use a D1 with the 18350 tube and Aspire battery. It would be pretty close to the same size, but the Aspire has twice the capacity of an IMR 16340.

Nitecore MH20GT 18650
BLF X5 (Astrolux S3) 14500
BLF A6 18650
Eagle Eye X6 18650
Eagle Eye X7 26650