Best prices on Nitecore lights!

Make a request on their website. Use their “ticket” system. They really do reply. I’ve requested three lights and they were added within 30 days….

You should put an asterisk after the EA4 price since there is a special coupon code for that light

Whats up with that?

I personally believe it’s Fasttech’s competitors whining to Nitecore that Fasttech is selling the Nitecore’s at a price they can’t - or don’t want - to match.

Supposedly all merchants have an agreement with Nitecore that sets a “minimum price” at which Nitecore’s lights are to be sold OR advertised - I’m not clear which it is. (I’m curious as to what that minimum price would be, aren’t you?)

However, I suspect it’s the advertised price that’s the issue. But other merchants have gotten around that problem by offering promo codes that reduce the price, or by revealing the price only when the item is placed in the shopping cart.

Do I have that right??

what is the coupon code to get the BLF prices?

The EA4 went up $20 at Fast Tech?!

For USA residents still interested it can be had from Amazon for $69 including shipping, not to mention $70 at various other local outlets, such as BatteryJunction and ebay

Goinggear has it for around $62 with 10% coupon.

Yeah I was starting to look at the shops that offer coupons since it seems ~$70 is the going rate right now :slight_smile:

Aimkon is another but it’s currently not in stock. I think you can get it for around $60

Now I’m mad I didn’t jump on it when it was being sold for $46 from Fast Tech |(

Anybody what the difference between the EC25 and the EC25W??? besides price :slight_smile:

The “W” is a neutral white and the other is cold white.

1. Go to the FastTech website.
  2. Add the EA4 to your cart.
  3. Type in the coupon code "PRICECONTROL"
  4. Price drops to $46.90.

I already bought one...thinking about picking up another.

DoingOutdoor has it for $55.99 plus a BLF coupon for $2 …free shipping.
http://www.doingoutdoor.com/

For BLF menbers coupon:
coupon code : d8ea9f7b8d ($1 discount , Minimum Order Value more than $30 )

coupon code : 0678ea26dd ($2 discount , Minimum Order Value more than $50 )

coupon code : 0113b7df9f ($3 discount , Minimum Order Value more than $80 )

coupon code : 4065260ac9 ($4.5 discount , Minimum Order Value more than $100 )

coupon code : a0b720fdf8 ($10 discount , Minimum Order Value more than $200 )*

The coupon coad is available for one month (2013/1/25-2013/2/25).

One chance for each buyer.

Would be nice if fasttech also stocked the MT26 (not the TM26). Really like the look of that light, and would offer 800lms at a cheaper price than say the EC25.

http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=53

I really like my MT26. No nonsense, classic design. Really nice deep smooth reflector. Dependable.

thanks, thats what i thought, just the NW one is like $3 cheaper, usually its the other way around….

I’m buying one locally from a store next week. :bigsmile:

If they’d get the EC2 for these prices, I will be that damn hard tempted, oh boy… :bigsmile:
I really like the look, the functionality, the size and the small red led for emergency light and battery monitoring…mmmmhh yummy
…although I wish it would also come in neutral (or even XP-G2).
I only hesitate to ask them to get it, because if they stock it after my request, I would definitely have to buy it I am afraid… and I allready got the SC60 recently, wich is a quite similar light.

I have the Sens AA also:
270°=low
225°/315°=medium
180°/0°=high
90°=automagic
IIRC

i filled out a ticket for the tm26

i dont even know what the msrp is for the tm26

Can't wait! My EC1 should hopefully arrive tomorrow or Thursday. WOOHOO!

New EDC here I come!