Better optic for FW1A?

I’m looking to replace the reflector in my FW1A with a TIR, and I came across this post, suggesting that the following TIR works well with CULPM1 and SFT40, giving more throw than the stock reflector.

TIR with feet: 10.92€ 27% OFF|# MUAW 2205 Hohe qualität Led Optische Linse, Cree objektiv, Größe 22X 13,71mm, 5 grad mit füße, Saubere oberfläche, PMMA materialien|Objektive| - AliExpress
TIR no feet: 10.92€ 27% OFF|# HEIF 2205 Hohe qualität Led Objektiv, Cree objektiv, 5 grad, Keine füße, Größe: 22X 13,71mm, Saubere oberfläche, PMMA materialien|Objektive| - AliExpress

My questions are will this give good beam and throw with the stock SST20, and should I get the one with or without feet? Are there other TIRs that work well with FW1A?

You’ll want them without feet, there’s no holes in the MCPCB so it wouldn’t sit flush.

I tried some 5° TIR lens a while back, not sure if it was precisely these. The beam was total garbage and I undid it after like two seconds. Better luck to you!

Thanks for the information, seems like the TIR won’t be good then. I’d like to try the SMO reflector for more throw, but it’s deeper and needs a washer to fill the gap. Anyone know where I can get a washer like this

Aliexpress sells sets of copper rings with various inner and outer diameters. I’d get a pack of those and a dremel.

Wish Lumintop could fix this in the stock light. The current stock reflector is quite sub-optimal.

Lumintop isn’t in the business of making things better. Only degrading things over time until they are a cheap imitation of what they once were. It’s a travesty what they did to the FW3A and FW1A.