Better thrower than the Convoy L6??

7000 lumen from XHP70, MADNESS :open_mouth:

I can really recommend Acebeam K70
2600lumen with 1300meter throw

Hey kiwiboy, your xhp70 mod is amazing. I have 3 big lights with the single xhp70. all three are modded.
Lumintop sd75vn. Xhp 70 with dome. 5700 lumen and 170k lux.

K60vn. Xhp 70 shave dome. 4600 lumen/ 242k lux

Eagtac mx25l4cvn xhp70 diffuse dome. 5000 lumen and 220k lux

Acebeam t30vn. Xhp 70.2. 6100 lumen and 160k lux.

I would like to get a tn42 with xhp70.
https://postimg.org/image/t6ogbhjop/

Why link a site that takes 150$ for a convoy L6?

So, if the cost is not big issue, get Thrunite TN42.

Old thread I know, but is there any chance the TN42 would throw a brighter beam than the MF04? I feel my MF02, as much as I love it, isn't as bright as I had hoped for. My Thrunite V6 Catapult seems brighter than the mfo2?

Is there a reason nobody recommended the L2?

For the price ($3x) there is surely no thrower to compare, it has 3 times the battery capacity of a C8 when loaded with 26650’s and much better heat sinking and dissipation. As a dedicated thrower it doesn’t compromise your night vision with flood, like an orange peel L6 probably would.

I went on a walk in the bush with a Q8 and an L2, and I could just see pairs of glowing dots like fireflys about 100m away through the trees with the Q8, but when I switched off the Q8 and aimed the L2 in that direction it was like the small herd of buck had set off a magnesium flare in their midst.

Now if they had been in the open, the Q8 would have illuminated them at 100m, but because of the close bush being so brightly lit up with flood, the Q8 took away night vision so only the eyes were visible.

Astrolux MF02 for that price there is nothing that can beat it, really awesome thrower compared to the l6.

BLF Gigathrower. The best one out there.

I 2nd Zulumoose
Buy the L2, you won’t regret it, good price, good output.

@Zulumoose, I agree too.

Especially with the new Convoy L2 Griup buy for the tan version, I will be getting one for myself.

Yeah, I was gonna jump in with an L2 rec.

Imagine one with a hard-driven dedomed XP-G2 or something. I almost never torture my lights that way, but people here often do. :smiley: