BFL Coupon Code 15% & 20% off code for FB Group

Interested in a NW Nitecore MH20GT.

Thank you Very Much,

George

There are 10 people signed up, we only need 10 more to make this buy happen. Sign up here

Ok. I understand your position too :slight_smile: I’ve shopped from you already and do know that your prices will be good.

@Andrew-Amanda,

Suddenly the details of those participating in the Group Buy has become visible to anyone going to your link.

Is that desirable??

Best Regards,

George

It’s been like that since the first person signed up. It only shows the details that you choose to put in there. There’s no personal info being shown unless you allowed it to be.

Like DJ said, no personal info is being shown. Just your alias and reason really. Also to let everyone else know how many are signed up. But if you would feel more comfortable if we altered it in some way feel free to let us know.

So with all this talk about a Neutral White XP-L HI from Nitecore and my doubts of Nitecore coming out with one vs A&A claiming that it’s on its way, I went ahead and contacted Nitecore to get the record straight. Here is their response:

So for a fact, there is no Neutral White version of the MH20GT. Not sure why A&A is making this claim but it’s deceiving.

With all of this talk? There wasn’t a lot of talk, one person asked about a NW version and this was A&A’s response…

“Just to be clear just in case. We don’t have the neutral white yet. it may be a few weeks before we get it. We have plenty of cool white. You can request either at purchase but just know that if you want the NW version you might have to wait a tad longer for it to arrive to us first.”

Maybe A&A are under the assumption that a flashlight enthusiast may know more about a new light coming out than they do. Maybe they thought that the person asking for the NW version knew that one was coming out and being a dealer that sells a lot of Nitecore lights, A&A probably assumed that they would receive a NW version if Nitecore was releasing one. Just because they sell flashlights, doesn’t mean that they are enthusiasts and keep up with everything that’s new on the market. I’m sure they would have eventually figured it out and replied accordingly. I doubt very seriously that they are trying to deceive anyone. Am I defending them, yes, as they are an excellent company to do business with and work very well with their customers.

We just received confirmation as well that Nitecore isn’t planning on producing a neutral white version. Sorry about the mis-information. We had the wrong expectations given our past experiences of being able to request neutral white versions of lights. There is no intentional deception happening.

Three people asked about NW actually. A&A responded like they had some on the way. I’m under the assumption that you’d know what’s being shipped out to you. You even quoted it, “You can request either at purchase” which definitely sounds like they know what they’re talking about. I just wanted to set the record straight that there is no NW and that A&A’s claims were wrong. I just don’t get why they’d make these claims without actually knowing.

Once again we are sorry.

I’m not trying to criminalize you Andrew—Amanda, I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page. I just don’t want anyone to purchase the MH20GT in hopes of getting a NW version to later be disappointed. I’d rather take their hopes and dreams away now and get it over with. :wink:

For the record for those who don’t have an XP-L HI Nitecore light already, the tint is still really nice on my MH20GT. I’d say it’s near 5300K with no traces of blue or any other color in the tint. Just a very white light.

No worries. So would we. :smiley:

We are glad to announce we received well over the minimum quantity of applicants. If anyone else is interested there’s only a day or 2 left. Thanks everyone!

I may be interested depending on price. I personally think EC4GT is a better mid-range thrower flashlight……

Signed up for the GB & subscribed

I appreciate your opinion and no offense meant, but to be fair you’re comparing grapefruit to oranges…
The EC4 is in a whole different category, much larger, 2-cell and nearly twice the weight.
This is a small EDC type light, 1-cell

EC4GT:
150mm x 40mm
171g

MH20GT
111mm x 31mm
88g

I just noticed this version is a bit longer (+6mm) I suppose this has a longer/deeper reflector than the standard MH20?

Lengths:

MH20GT
111mm

MH20GT
105mm

Deeper reflector to help it achieve the nearly double beam distance rating?

And this version may also have a different driver (allowing higher current on turbo?) because the run-time is only half as long on Turbo compared to the XML2 version. Although run-time is much longer on moon mode (nearly three times as long)

Or maybe its because the XPL-HI emitter is able to draw more current than the XML2, but then why longer run-time on moon?

MH20GT
Turbo: 1h
Moon: 680h

MH20GT
Turbo: 2h
Moon: 235h

Both versions are still rated equal in lumen output: From 1 Lm on moon to 1000 Lm on Turbo

Just ordered my A&A Group Buy MH20GT. Terrfic deal!

Must say that shipping confirmation followed my purchase by 10 minutes. New world record?

The group buy link in post #1 is dead. Too late for me?