Big Aliexpress sale coming up again!!

Usually buying a XM-L2 alone is about 4-5 bucks. How much is it when you buy in quantity? Less than $3?
EDIT: ok thanks dragon

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-CRELANT-7G10-Flashlight-Torch-1860Lm-Cree-MT-G2-Stepless-Dimming-4-18560-Battery-IPX/1863104067.html

Good price on Crelant 7G10 MT-G2.

I got a TR-J19, Courui, Crelant 7G10 MT-G2, and TR-A9-2 (to get over $200) on the way.

Just got an email from the seller of the battery pack:

“Hi There,

Thanks a lot for your purchase of our item on Aliexpress. But I have to tell you that we made a mistake of the price. So we have to cancel these items which you bought on this wrong price. You know this thing happens sometimes. Please accept my deeply apology and agree to cancel this purchase. You can follow the link below to cancel the item and get your refund.
http://help.aliexpress.com/topquestions/cancel_order.html

Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
Best regaeds.”

Should I cancel it or demand seller to deliver.

Your advise please.

Read the entire thread, it has happened before. Don’t cancel, tell the seller to honor the deal.

Well, we don’t know if it works to ask to be delivered, but you can try! You have nothing to lose anyway.

How much was the tr-j19? I ended up getting the unbraded Blackshadow Darth, Ultrafire uf-t90 clone a dozen LG D1 18650s and the Ultrafire LW12T6. $220 minus $40 with coupons. There goes my lights budget :~

My net cost was $60.19. Probably just a decent deal, but I've been wanting one of those big boys for a while now. I have a purchase hang over now.

Quite a haul there Dru. Which one you most excited about getting?

I didn’t buy anything because there was no good deal and the ones that I wanted were out of stock in 2sec.

Link to the lg d1?

LG D1s were 15% off at the time so $5.31 each? These are $4.90, but 20 piece minimum. I was looking for a stuffer to get me over $200 so I ended up finding a LW-12T6 for $67.92. Been eyeing the Darth ever since you brought it up in another thread, and after reading reviews everyone just ends up loving it. Really like my Warrior, but added ring control and much better quality body.

I try one Gaga deal (Xiaomi cellphone for $1,99 - without any sucess).

I bought a few paracords and a cheap C8 with XM-L2 for $9,41 (now back to the old price $11,76). A freidn wants a cheap dedomed XM-L2 C8 with one mode (at the moment it has 5 modes, but I will remove all parts of the driver and connect the plus cable of the LED with the plus contact of the driver). I know, that it will be a direct driven flashlight, but he need it only for 3-4 minutes and don't use IMR batteries).

These d1 are good batteries but the price is not tempting. I thought I missed a great deal.

The standard 5 mode drivers have often the next mode memory, if u use a very low resistor value you make it a one mode high driver. I also have one ultrafire c8 modded like that, if I tap on the button I can still select the other modes but a normal user doesn’t see them.

Got a shipping notification for the XP-L c12, now hopefully they actually shipped the item and didn’t do a switch.

They shipped mine too. What do you mean by switch?

There shouldn't be any issues with a switch. I didn't want to say anything until I heard back from the second vendor. I never did, but today Ali shows the order shipped and provided a tracking number. So I have one C12 coming from each of the vendors.

I felt confident enough to buy a Courui from the first vendor that replied saying they would fulfill my order ( Shenzhen Lanhaite Electronics Limited Co. Store No.708513) a couple days ago.

EDIT: Added link to Courui.

This was the first time I ordered from aliexpress. I jut realized that my bank charged me an extra 1 euro (about 1.3usd) when I paid… :frowning:

You always pay some extra cost for currency conversion, Paypal charges around 2.5% included in their conversion rate. The rate is different depending on which credit card you use.
I always let the conversion do with my Visa card either if I am paying with Paypal or directly with Visa card because I only pay 1.75%.

This was my first time trying to order from them as well, I placed the order on the 19th and 5 days later I got an email saying the order had been canceled because the seller failed to ship.

How long till the money is refunded and also do you guys think its safe to order again? I really need the product I tried to buy, or should I run away and be glad that’s the worst that happened.

Did you order that $5 laptop battery pack?

If so, here is quote from seller

ALI