Big fixed blade... can't decide

I was interested in a few new bigger folders like that Carrillo copy and a fixed blade or two in the 7 to 10 inch size that are pretty good quality. What is one shop that I can order from? … I don’t want five separate boxes be g shipped to me.

Have a look at this store. They sell a couple of fixed blades too.

http://www.amazon.com/Ontario-6504-OKC3S-Marine-Bayonet/dp/B000ET7E0Q

OKC3S Marine Bayonet

How about a Cold Steel G.I. Tanto ?
1055 carbon steel, good securex sheath, tough and good value.

Not looking for a bayonet styled fighting knife. I’m looking for more in the vein of an esee junglas or kershaw camp.

I have a Cold Steel Tanto Lite Krupp 4116 steel and Kraton handle, not too expensive and performs well, it shares the sheath with a Cold Steel Outdoorsman Lite . The other camp style blades are a bit smaller but capable knives, the Finn Bear and the Canadian Belt Knife all with Krupp 4116 steel.
AliExpress doesn’t officially allow the selling of blades over 4” but some get on there anyway, I buy almost all folders and few fixed blades so I’m not really the one to say where the bargains are.
Steer clear of anything that says it’s Damascus, it’s either printed on or very poor quality.

I do not own many knives but i love this one pound, quarter inch thick, mini axe.!