☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Two pieces of MT07S with problem. Both lights work; the output is just amazing. But both problems with back lit button. On one light it does not work at all, and the other it always blinks, although it should be solid blue because batteries are full. I always test my lights the first couple of days after receiving them for DOA warranty. I deal warranty with Banggood, and it’s been taken care of properly. Because you don’t need to send the light to China for repair, or they don’t need to send a completely new light to you, it’s a cheap solution for both vendor and Haikelite. But you need (a lot of) patience and soldering iron/skills.

Does it apply to the SC01 as well?

Haikelite in general has a lot of problems.

Got 20000 mAh powerbank (too bad they couldnt give that $19 code…) and 3400 protected :slight_smile: thanks again.

Wow, I wasn’t aware of the situation of Haikelite. Looking at their light lineup, I always through that it was a good brand.

Member SubSailorVet has a 4 out 4 failure rate as well: What light to buy next? convoy? Haikelite? - #8 by SubSailorVet
Many people who got the new Silver/White MT03II have problems with flickering leds on turbo. You can check out a lot Haikelite threads to read about problems.

Haha, 4/4 would be a terrible experience :slight_smile:
I think I have some reading to do!

I have uploaded some nice Xiaomi Deals on the 1st comment of the thread!

Xiaomi Deals

27/11/2017

Available for these countries:
US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,MK,GR,NL,PL,HU,TR,SK,RO,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,ES,RU,PT,BR,MX,IT,GE,IL,AT,CH,FR,DE,SE,TH,VN

Xiaomi Mi A1 4G Phablet UK Plug - GOLDEN
$ 159.99
CyberMondayGB54
Original Xiaomi WiFi Router 3G - WHITE
$ 25.99
CyberMondayGB61

You are welcome friend. The code for the 20.000 powerbank was the best that GB could provide me at the time.

I have applied for 4 soldering stations for tomorrow :slight_smile:
We will see what I can get…!

Each on their own.
I know a lot of people that are obsessed with their phone’s and accessories’ color :slight_smile:

:smiley: :beer:

Since Sweden (SE) is not in these deals I save alot of money. Will not buy from Gearbest as long as thet make these country deals.

Thanks.

Look at today’s deals (27/7).
Your country is included both in the deals on OP as well as on 1st comment…

Opps sorry my friend you have updated the countries.

Thanks.

But tried the codes and got this:

The Code cannot be used for Orders to Sweden.

So not working yet was for IR sensor 5.99

Sorry for that, I made a mistake and listed the wrong countries for the Xiaomi deals.
The correct countries are: US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA.SK,CZ

On the other hand, the countries for the OP deals are correct :slight_smile:

It is a good deal when you can get it highly discounted. I have one which I’m not using because frankly, I am not overly impressed with the light. It seems under-driven. By comparison, my Shadow JM30 single cell (26650) with the same emitter is quite a bit brighter. The size and UI are good but output is lackluster. However, I have the SC01 with xhp35 and a single 26650 (Baby blue Liitokala). It is quite an impressive little package and has been reliable thus far.
I also have the Haikelite MT03II and MT07S XHP70.2 versions. Both have been good as well.
Some brands seem to have their lemons….

thank you for the wismec coupon, got 2 red/black and 2 black :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to get a code for the LiitoKala Lii - 202 USB Battery Charger? It’s currently in a Flash sale for 5.59$, but has been available for around 3.59$-3.99$ in the past. I already have the one Slot charger from Liitokala, but 1 Slot is sometimes not enough (and the 4 Slot doesn’t charge 26650 batteries) :smiling_imp:

Could you ask them to repeat flash sale for this bike light https://www.gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_626734.html it was 19$ this morning but then suddenly went up!

Got you guys, I have applied for coupon for both products!