Black Friday 2018 + cyber monday deals

Damn, that’s almost as harsh as their 7500K emitters.

olight only delivery in US :cry:

Yeah, found the same thing. There are some other olight stores, one in Germany (that ships only to DE and AT), one in UK (ships only to UK and Ireland),… I spent quite some time trying to order some olight flashlights, but was not successful. So far, I have only one olight light, but I can buy only on amazon or “universal” shops without any discount. I hate this exclusive dealership idea. I’m really unhappy with them, I refuse to be a second class customer, won’t buy any olight anymore.

I was too late for the 1 day coupon at FastTech…

Hope they do the same on cyber monday.

A lot of great Black Friday deals are being posted here:

Any good battery deals anywhere?

Sofirn on AliExpress has 4x 14500 real 900 mAh for less than € 9.—

I wish there would be some battery deals on eneloops in canada. Nothing at all anywhere.

Well, there are deals if you look closely at the situation.

I found a very cheap source of LSD 2300mAh cells from an Amazon overstock reseller.

I got 5 packs of 4 NiMH AAs for 5$/pack, of about 1,25$CA/cell, which was a very good deal.

The only problem is that they are about 3 years old, so they were almost completely discharged since they don’t come fully charged from the factory, unlike Eneloops.

That 1,25$CA/cell was a done deal though. Once I saw it, I just bought as many as I knew I would use.

Now? All of house runs on rechargeables :slight_smile:

The brand was Infinicell, a LaSource brand.

Any deals on D4S or SkillHunt H03?

Good deal one those infinicells

No high amp 18650 deals?

Don't really need 14500 at the moment.

finn had h03for 24.99

Illumn has some 18650 cells on sale.

Thanks, but shipping to the Netherlands would kill the deal :(

Gearbest has the h03 for 27$ normally 32$ ?

best I’ve ever seen it was 25$ black friday last year

great 27$ headlamp with nw option

Good deal, I got 2 on a $27 ea. flash sale on 11.11, should be here in a week or so.

Costco Canada has eneloops on sale today here

Oh, good. Snagged me some o’ them.

Thanks for the pointer!