BLF A6 with X5 reflector, or BLF X5 with 18650 tube (A6 body)

Im in for one or more.

I’ll take four please! :smiley:

Me too.
What about the tint,can we choose?

I am in for one!
I was about to order an X6 anyway…. I think I can hold off.
What happens now? Do I just watch out for a new GB thread?

Sweet!

Well done, I would be in for at least (2) to start!! See if they would be interested in a 2S 18650 tube for the X6 it would balance out the big copper pill and would be kick ass with a XHP50 (or any 6v emitter) in it!! Just a thought!

Nice idea. I hope this gets sorted out! I want one bare naked

That’s greatnews from EE :wink: Now to wait and see what comes of it, and if priced decently I’m good for one :sunglasses:

Phil

I’m in for one.

In for 2

Where is the list?

Just an update, EE have not replied me yet. Still waiting their position about MOQ and pricing. I have also asked about the possibility of using a FET / direct drive.

Just FYI EE does not have any drivers like that, so if you are going to pursue this be prepared to provide them with circuit diagrams and parts lists and firmware.

I suggest keeping this as simple as possible.

I think most of us are not interested in complete flashlight.
We need host with same to X6 host price.

Their usual drivers are fine, let's first get the host and normal flashlight then we can ask for some special edition FET later if they're happy with the sales.

I have already told EE to make it with its standard circuit, but they are very slow in replying. As soon as they give a concrete answer I’ll post here.

EE is known to be slow in responding. That’s why the group in charge of the BLF X6-SE Group Buy switched to Manker in mid stream. From the history of how things have gone with Manker starting from that time to now, I’d say give EE all the time they need. :smiley:

Ok, we have a final asnwer from EE:

“Dear friend, I am very sorry , this year is too busy,I think I don’t have time to make this flashlight,beg your pardon”

Sad news :frowning:

Now if Kronos takes very long time also to make this flashlight I’ll start buying a X5 to get the parts and machine a new head myself, unfortunatley…

The only X5 part you need is reflector. You can get it or any similar from any member that had made quad conversion.
Head is not a problem. Bezel is a big problem.

That’s too bad about EE’s response.

If you end up going the DIY route, I’d be interested in one. I’ll bet other BLF members might be too.

Please keep us updated, alfas! :+1:

Hoop was talking about a custom head or possibly whole flashlight design, maybe you could interest him in a run of heads.