BLF bumper sticker?

300dpi version here. Free for personal usage. No modification is allowed.

This is BLF-OSHPark theme logo, not official BLF logo. It was created base on WarHawk-AVG’s request.

I will come out will different themes just for fun if I have the time. :bigsmile:

I like it…the bestestest :slight_smile:

For me BLF= Budget Liquidation Forum 0:)

BAM!!!

:D I'm curious about the other themes freeme is going to do.

But an 'Oshpark BLF logo' perhaps can go beyond a bumper sticker or t-shirt. Warhawk, in case you are crazy enough don't mind to spending some time on it, I would like to see a design that is one-sided (batt-pads on the back), has the 'BLF' on it, in the form of bare traces perhaps, and that actually works as a led-driver, with two 7135 chips and a xp-solderpad (plus-pad and center-pad heatsinked with via's to the batt+ on the other side) in the middle, so that I can mount the led on it as well, if it is all within 21 mm diameter I will mod a sk68 with it (zoomed in it will project the board) and do a giveaway :-)

SK68 emitter is 21mm?

I can do it…but the emitter in the middle will make it look a bit off, but I can give it a go…

Only do it if you like the pretty weird idea, the effort is much better spent to something actually useful :-D. Normally the space in the pill cavity of the sk68 is 16mm, but I bet such a driver won't fit in 16mm. If I sand the rim off I have 21mm, the board will be the head retainer. Thinking of that, the driver needs to have two (2mm) holes crammed in as well , 14mm apart, to screwmount the driver onto what's left of the pill.

The emitter pads can be part of the lettering? The middle of the underside does necessarily have to be all battery pad, if needed it can be used for traces as well.

What about BHF xd

I’ll take a purple one please!

I wouldn’t wear anything that advertised a torch forum, it’s difficult enough to explain this hobby with out advertising what a nerd I am.

You guys are making me sick! I am so disappointed in your dilapidated mental states! 2 pages into this and not one mention of making this shirt with glow in the dark inks or dyes. I have two shirts from races run at night with great quality GITD images. This shirt needs to be made. Or a nice ball cap…

I am what I yam. Even wear a shirt that says

Of course no one can read it. When they do get it they act like they passed a hard test.

I think the emblem could use the LED image in GITD ink

Maybe bracketing the circuit?

Friends United in Curtis Pond ??

Ya got me!

I logged in just to suggest this, and reflective ink/thread also, so when we beam our torches at it, it will flash.

As to the design, I’m for a green driver PCB, with the lettering rendered in traces…

Back to lurking…

Hah…wearable LED’s…heck they even have thermally conductive threat and fabric paint! Imagine the outline of the BLF OSHPark that lights up and glows!

Yeah…ultra nerdy…but I guarantee some girls LOOOOOOVE nerds :wink:

Plus…be nice to nerds, you will work for one some day :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember a shirt on think geek that was a WiFi sniffer and the actual WiFi symbol would light up relative to signal strength. Somebody made a bumper sticker from it. There is a company making light up shirts, they have panels similar to EL wire that are cut to specific shapes and light up. I don’t know if the drivers that they use are as noisy as EL wire.

The chip on the front is really nice, maybe a GITD LED symbol would clutter the front. Maybe on the shoulder or on the left chest like a brand would do, printed in white so it only really shows when it glows.

I want a Smiling Shark logo on a sticker or better yet on a shopping bag.

I want a T-shirt that says:
“Divide 30 by half and add 10”
:slight_smile:

HUH :quest: