BLF bumper sticker?

How long has this one been out for??

I did not want to pester wwefans until after his group buy was out of the way and then I suppose it is up to us.

If anyone wanted to use the pic I made for a T-shirt I’d have to edit it a bit so it can be used on a black shirt but its not hard, also the beamshot just come from stock photos and they have really high res versions available for free.

The text I made transparent and added lighting to appear that it was being lit up by the beam of light, I could do a few different samples with different fonts to see if people have like other fonts better. The positioning is where it was because if I made it smaller so I could put it higher the texts gets too small to read on that size image.

Also like MRsDNF said, if we try to organize this with WWEFANS help we should wait until after the current group buy (for the Lumintop SD10) is finished first.

I think a BLF tattoo would be much more personalized

Show us yours! :wink:

If I got a tattoo it would be guaranteed to be removed quickly by gravel rash or something in an accident. Just my dumb luck. It may work for some though. Do you have a tattooist in mind OL? Maybe it would be along the lines of, OL fan N/O 87609.