BLF customized Tank007 lights: Which would you buy first? Only SERIOUS buyers please. [Poll closed]

Voted. I'm in for one 567. Thanks Admin!!

I would buy one of each but my paypal account is already crying...

I'm so in for a E07 with 3 modes! Definetly gonna buy minimum 2

I'm really disappointed the E07 is behind in the polls. I really have to rein in my spending so I can only get one of the 3 choices for sure. Two if I'm lucky. The E07 is the truly unusual light in the group. The others are nice but easily duplicated to be better by modding my own.

That is a really good point, Sir John, about the 14500 support in the E07. Mr Admin, do we have an answer on that one? Will the E07 support 14500 cells or just regular AA cells?

Edit: Bah...I just saw that 14500 support is in the process of being confirmed. Looking forward to the answer.

At least memory is confirmed, and on all lights 8) Want buy 1xTK567, but perhaps will buy E07 also or a few TK567 more if they will be good.

This. There's really no way to make an xm-l work with such a small aspheric lens...at least not the way most folks would expect it to. I'm really surprised the 737 is still getting the attention that it does.

As was stated earlier, the Tank E07 on the other hand is far different from anything else currently out there. I voted for two, but would probably quite a few more, for they would make perfect gifts.

The 567 is nice, but too similar to a lot of other lights out there now.

If Tank can make the E07 with a neutral OSRAM, 3 mode, and with a pocket clip? Wow....they won't be able to keep up with demand. (They can just triple the price before posting the sale up at cpf....so the folks there will feel better about the "quality" of the purchase" :) )

I voted for 1 E07. I may be in for more if the first turns out as good as hoped. Any idea if there will be shipping charges?

Are there any reviews of the standard versions of the other two models?

Edit: found the TK-737 https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2523

Hi everyone,

Jim confirmed wiith Tank007 that the E07 supports AA or 14500.

Don't forget, we're not going do just 1 of these 3 options. We'll eventually get to all three of them. We just need to pick the first one. Basically, it's a huge investment and a huge risk for Manafont to order and pay for all three of these custom jobs at the same time.

As for shipping, it will be Manafont's usual (relatively) fast, free shipping. Manafont is basically doing this as a promotion to advertise itself and to help us out here at BLF. So we will be buying these practically at cost from Manafont.

Looking good guys!

Manafont... easily my favourite china shop all around... thanks for doing this Jim. I will buy a 567 for sure when it gets a clip. 2nd will be a E07.... the possibility of of an after-market clip raised my interest by 100%. I am still slightly worried that they will not perform so great on AAs though, because most driver can't drive AAs and 14500s hard on high simultaneously. But WTH neutral lights with a clip for under $30 ..... might buy all 3 of them.

Ah, and thanks to everyone for their patience and for supporting this little project! Obviously, if this first custom order goes well, the next ones from Manafont / Tank007 will also be a lot more feasible.

Such great news all around! Any word yet on when they expect to be able to deliver on the goods???

I'll buy at least one of whichever model is chosen.

I voted for the EO7 to be the first.

Voted for E07.

3 e07. I am working OT on Sunday. If I don't have to pay for my red light ticket(I was dreaming, I go when the left turn green come on, the problem is I was going straight. Then the camera flash.) 8( I will buy the 567 also.

1x TK-737

1x for e07

I will buy one of whatever is picked. Makes no difference to me. :)

Voted for the 567 but will also get an e07 if it becomes available.

Ok, so far...

TK-567: At least 35

E07: At least 35

TK-737: At least 22

Between the TK-567 and the E07 it's a dead heat! The suspense is killing me! :bigsmile: No cheating please... J)

Poll closes Friday, June 24, 12:00 PM (noon) GMT -05:00

Has to be the 567 - 4 modes and no junk - got to love that !