BLF customized Tank007 lights: Which would you buy first? Only SERIOUS buyers please. [Poll closed]

I will switch my vote to the E07 for 3+ of them, hopefully the zoom has a look in the next time round

Cheers

Greg

so manafont and BLF are doing this for advertising huh?

got it. don't worry, i will show the light to everyone at work and tell them it is a BLF edition and where to order it.

I am buying them all. Paypal trigger finger is twitching

I vote e07 first ... but i want it in an xpg-r4 neutral for efficiency sake .

I will more than likely buy them all

4 hours left to vote!

Come on guys! Vote for 567! With 567 you will have less taxes and more work!! (ok maybe not.. but on a political campaign you always have to exaggerate a little bit).

No, no! E07 FTW!!! Sure hope Mr. Admin counts the vote changes some people made. It will help make the E07 the 1st out the gate.

The E07 guys are cheating ... nobody buys 3 lights that they never seen before and with no reviews upfront...

Current vote count:

TK-567: 39

E07: 41

I'm interested in the 737, but would like to see beam shots of how it handles the XML.

The key for the E07 to me is if it works right, I am more apt to buy more for gifts. There are also seem to have relatively good reviews in their normal form.

I don't see much info when I search on the 567. It looks neat, but also looks fairly large (i.e. not something I would carry in my pocket all the time) in the AA format. Would this one still come with the 2AA body? The 2AA format is most attactive to me on this one since it is already a relatively long light.

Come on!! Who want an osram LED?? It will be green and put 30 lumen on high! And probably will explode! And it's quite obvious that 4 mode are better than 3! WE (567 fan) need only three vote.. A little difference for you but a HUGE difference for your country. 567 is freedom!

PS: This message can contain some exxageration an some lie, but it's for your own protection!

Well, I voted to get the E07 to start with and get this project rolling, off the ground, and movin'. When Tank and Manafont see what crazy flashlight buying zombie's we are Winkthe TK-567 will become available and I'll have to have one of those too.

May I remind you that an EXCELLENT flashlight (the HDS Clicky) still uses the OSRAM for it's 120 and 170 lumen series...!!!

I add a ps... Obviously i'm joking. I know that also osram led are good...

But Cree XP-Gs are better ... no joke ;-)

1 hour left to vote!

But remember, I hope that Tank007 and Manafont can eventually offer all three of these models. We just need to decide which one to start with.

I know.. But i understand people that like 07. Good looking (better than 567) with a good led. 567 is more "concrete". Not the best design but better led emitter and 4 mode.

Now is 39 for TK567 and 45 for TK07... 6 Vote are difficult to gain.

I really hope that, like admin says, the votes are all from SERIOUS buyer.

Tank007 E07 wins for the first production!

Totals:

TK-737 = at least 39

E07 = at least 45

TK-737 = at least 25

YAY!!! Now we just need a release date. :wink:

Admin not even mention 567!! This is poll rigging! Another "Al Gore" case!

Maybe we can find 567 vote in the trash bin!!

Ok.. Stop kidding.. Now i really want to see the first review of BLF light!