BLF D80 Special Edition Flashlight? Did I miss a thread somewhere?

Is the reflector diameter really close to 100mm? That would make it double a C8, it would throw most excellent would it not?
As for BLF branding it is no surprise, the chinese excel in copying their way to “success”

Seems like the head diameter is 4.1cm according to product specs.

Bort is making the same mistakes as NASA :frowning: :weary:

I want one of those if it is a true

Threads look good, build quality looks good… If there wasn’t such a drastic width reduction from the bottom of the head to the tube I’d be very interested.

There will be a LuckySun BLF Special Edition D80-SE thread soon. :slight_smile:

If $24 was their normal price and not a mistake, the groupbuy will be a crazy good deal

I’m so glad this wasn’t a ripoff of the name.

Thank you krono.

We need to update our logo soon.

lol BLF Special Edition clones…

It is on GB too.

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_139172.html

So cool white regular price is $29 and “natural” white regular price is $53.17 :smiley: :bigsmile: :open_mouth: H)

I’m still praying for a XHP70 triple…

Wow $21 on gearbest bring on group buy price. Man I like the look of this light!!!

Tmart has them to for $28. 3 different versions. There is a little difference in the price of each. China shipping though.

Whoops. I mean the X6 version. Sorry.

So, it wasn't the sellers, but the manufacturer who decided to just make it up without waiting for anything to be finalized?

Sort of blows the group buy now, doesn't it? Different specs than what it would have, or could have been?

It's more like a circus here lately.

This is no surprise, its business as usual for chinese sellers, we know the risks when we collaborate or buy all too well.

In the end all of us regular posters have more then enough lights already, we could easily just wait for a new generation of LEDs and upgrade as needed.

I got a very fast response from Gearbest. That light is not for sale. It’s just put up for the “testing” lights for Krono’s group buy that hasn’t posted yet, so they just jumped the gun, or else they had to post it on the website to release them somehow.

I think all the sellers are the same seller.

Do you believe them?