BLF Edition Light-- World's thinest CREE XP-G R3 1xAAA EDC SS Flashlight With BLF LOGO

Aw, you're taking the surprise out of us receiving ours. You got yours in 1 weeks time, that's great, sorry about the missing claw, that's not good. Think it would make a nice gift?

Shoot. I was hoping to be first this time. Instead I got an email from ric asking for my phone #, then nothing.

received my S1 AAA light today, that was quick! Someone mentioned small? Yea! Package was very small. Wasn't sure which light was arriving as I had several coming. It's a beaut! As someone had already mentioned the engraving is minimal, use a magnifying glass. I'm glad for that honestly. Yes, the clicky is robust! And the 'claw' is terrific, glad I ordered it, it's a gem in itself. Looking forward very much to the AA, S2 when it comes along.

thanks Ric!

I sent payment on Sep 18th but I have not heard anything at all yet

Transaction ID: 30772691CG423262W

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm very happy. The BLF inscription is very subtle, and the light itself is very nice!

Nice quality, tighter beam than its DQG tiny brother, and only $15... I'm a happy man.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4065 A light weight review ...

Paypal sent

(1) CQG S1 (NW)

(1) Stainless Steel Claw

(Unique Transaction ID # 0GR62726CE216963M)

If light with BLF logo is not available, send regular light without logo

Thank you

Was mine sent? I didn't get an email or anything

Paypal sent for (1) CQG S1 (NW) and (1) Stainless Steel Claw.

Unique Transaction ID # 60Y534742T1849930

I received mine couple of days ago. I like it! I do wish that the switch was NOT so recessed inside. Anybody know if it can be adjusted? There is extra switch included but no instructions on how to change it.

Certainly one of the classier light that I have. If you like shiny things, do not let this slip by.

- Vikas

First reaction is it's to small and slick ..hard to use ..It's a bad AAA light because it's so smooth and so small...BUT when you attach it to a keychain and give it an anchor it's a super little light .:) Tint on the neutral is very nice .It's bright enough and has a nice mixture of flood and still retaining a pretty good hot spot .I suggest it very highly to all flashaholics who are looking to upgrade their keychain lights with something nicer .Having a heavy 30$ light on my keychain was tacky and tiring.. this is a perfect lil light for the job ...i'm definately going back for a spare and a few to gift as well ..I can't find a dang thing wrong with it .I like the fact it's a bit harder to turn on ..A little bit important for a pocketed light .

one of the best lights I've bought in a while ..it's a keeper and earns a Boaz recommends :P

oh yeah..

it says BLF on it too..it's a winner

Originally, I planned on passing because I didn't have interest in AAA lights anymore, but now I'm going for it because I think this needs to be on my keychain :)

I was also holding out to add a couple other lights to the order and hopefully just get free shipping for the entire order. However, being that he'll probably do the same free shipping on the updated S2 it looks I can just order now.

I'll take it!

Qty 1 - CQG S1 AAA BLF Ed. in Neutral White

Qty 1 - SS Claw

PayPal Unique Transaction ID # 07T7991720385112K

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0EH02832CE263571C)

2 x S1 with claws

Can someone clarify how I do this?

I send the money to paypal in the OP and indicate with a post here what I order?

Yes, just do it like that

Thanks

Ric

Alright, I cracked and ordered 2 NW with claws. Those reviews are too good.

A pen at my desk had just the right clip. The clip has chrome plating and is stamped "USA" on it. It fits perfectly on this light.

Sontakke, picture of the pen with the clip?

I use it on lots of small lights . usually i have to cut the ring to get it to fit .. this time i just had to take a minute amount of material out of the inside with a file to get it to fit ...it's a pretty common size for pens .. just start looking .. you'll find one that fits ...

If anyone wants one I'll send them one Free ..... first 5 people who have bought this light and want one of these clips just PM me ...they fit but they aren't really exciting but i'll pay the shipping on 5 of these to members in the Continental U.S.

sorry i won't ship a silly pen clip worldwide :P