BLF Edition Light-- World's thinest CREE XP-G R3 1xAAA EDC SS Flashlight With BLF LOGO

I'll take it,

1 x CQG S1 (NW) (558068466V432993M)

Thanks

I ordered my s1 seven days ago and received it today. Like mentioned before… Its very tiny indeed. I compared it to my black cat which I before considered small, but this is even better. I got the NW verion and its much warmer compared to my black cat. Its also much warmer in tint compared to my DRY NW T6 3C. For close up work its perfect regarding tint, giving natural skin tones etc. And output is probably comparable to the black cat but with bigger hot spot, and less throw. Its very well made and i like it…

Lucky you! Glad you like it, as i ordered the same. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it or word that it was ever even shipped. :frowning:

Got mine in the mail just now! I knew if I talked about it it would show up. For those who worried that the box would take up too much space and make it more expensive to ship, you don't realize how small this box is. It's literally just over 7/8" high, 1 9/16" wide and 3 3/4" long!

The light is tiny and comes with an itty bitty spare switch and lens as well as what looks like a tiny 4-5mm split ring to attach for a lanyard.

First thing you notice as you get ready to put the battery in it is the machining. You can't see where the tailcap joins the body and as you begin to unscrew it a faint gap "magically" appears and grows wider. It's like you'd imagine an alien spaceship to be like as the seamless exterior suddenly begins to split from nowhere and a door mystically opens. Pretty cool stuff!

The battery, a standard AA alkaline, fit like a glove and the flashlight is like a skin you slide over the battery, it's so very thin. It's surprisingly bright and my eyes still hurt from my looking at it while lit (like a dumb-ass). Even in a daylit room I can see the beam on the ceiling. This little baby is going immediately onto my neck lanyard as my EDC. I may have to get a nicer cord than paracord for this though as it looks more like a fine piece of jewelry.

When's that newer S2 coming out? I'd like a few for gifts... to myself and others =P

Hi Ric,

Are any of these still available or could you tell me if/when the S2 will be along?

Thanks.