BLF Edition Light-- World's thinest CREE XP-G R3 1xAAA EDC SS Flashlight With BLF LOGO

Originally, I planned on passing because I didn't have interest in AAA lights anymore, but now I'm going for it because I think this needs to be on my keychain :)

I was also holding out to add a couple other lights to the order and hopefully just get free shipping for the entire order. However, being that he'll probably do the same free shipping on the updated S2 it looks I can just order now.

I'll take it!

Qty 1 - CQG S1 AAA BLF Ed. in Neutral White

Qty 1 - SS Claw

PayPal Unique Transaction ID # 07T7991720385112K

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0EH02832CE263571C)

2 x S1 with claws

Can someone clarify how I do this?

I send the money to paypal in the OP and indicate with a post here what I order?

Yes, just do it like that

Thanks

Ric

Alright, I cracked and ordered 2 NW with claws. Those reviews are too good.

A pen at my desk had just the right clip. The clip has chrome plating and is stamped "USA" on it. It fits perfectly on this light.

Sontakke, picture of the pen with the clip?

I use it on lots of small lights . usually i have to cut the ring to get it to fit .. this time i just had to take a minute amount of material out of the inside with a file to get it to fit ...it's a pretty common size for pens .. just start looking .. you'll find one that fits ...

If anyone wants one I'll send them one Free ..... first 5 people who have bought this light and want one of these clips just PM me ...they fit but they aren't really exciting but i'll pay the shipping on 5 of these to members in the Continental U.S.

sorry i won't ship a silly pen clip worldwide :P

Just received mine. Very nice size and quality! Thanks Ric !

Did order another one just now: (Unique Transaction ID # 9RG90906BS119084D)

Paypal Transaction #5EA32310SG290594X

(1) CQG S1 (NW)

(1) Stainless Steel Claw

Great news! Based on your delivery time I still have over 2 weeks to wait for mine to arrive. Was hoping for quicker but such is life.

Where is the link for the new S2?

Ric,

I received the light but not the claw. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You sent a payment

Transaction ID: 23B24010LS277263P

Amount:$16.50 USD
Sent on:September 18, 2011
Payment method:Credit Card Payment
Subject line of your payment email:BLF Edition Light-- World's thinest CREE XP-G R3 1xAAA EDC SS Flashlight With BLF LOGO
Message in your payment email:Here is payment for 1xAAA SS light with BLF logo and claw.

Thanks
Larry B
Sincerely,
PayPal

Hi Larry B : Will send you one claw tomorrow.

CQG S2 sold out!! Now waitting for the new driver for it.

For those who ordered S2 already, please check your email and contact me for refund or change.

Thanks

Ric

When's the new one due? I plan on buying a couple.

Thanks!!!

Ric emailed me re my S2 order, and said 1-2 weeks for the next batch. I told him I'd wait, but to let me know if it will be any longer.

i'll take it, 1 piece NW. Thanks. 45T84034AY5715320