[BLF Group Buy Interest List] Sofirn SP33S High CRI Edition: the GT-FC60 R9080 saga! (Brightness numbers are in!))

I think the original UI is excellent in stepped mode. Ramping is too fast on lower end. Their thermal management algorithm needs improvement.

Interested

Interested

Interested.

Andruil is great, it would be nice to see more lights combining it with good boost drivers for nicely regulated output. That plus a hi CRI emitter with excellent tint and the fantastic 26xx0 dimensions could end up being the light of the year for me.

Then stick to your original announcement in Post #30… Anduril 2 will not be an option

We Do Not need or want “bottlenecks”.

Keep it simple & get it done, if Sofirn is on board.

True true.
I need to stick to my original vision.

I think an AR coating lens change and 26800 adapter would be best for this overall :smiley:

Amen, I agree completely. :+1:

I will definitely be interested if the light runs Anduril.

With the current SP33S UI… I’m not sure. The UI looks pretty good on paper, but I thought the (admittedly quite old) C8F ramping firmware was so bad that I’m wary.

Statement:

“I knew more and more changes would be asked for. But let’s wait for the led in SP33S first. We will see how it performs :D”

Another update:

“Engineer just got the led prototype” :smiley:

I love the fact they are updating you

Absolutely interested! The same high efficiency boost driver, large battery capacity and simple UI but with a better LED sounds PERFECT. I love my XHP70.3 HI 4000K 90CRI swapped SP33S, but I’d love a BLF Special Edition with a GT-FC60! You’ve got a brilliant design at your fingertips Sofirn

Interested in one.

I’ve been tempted by the Thrunite TC20 for a long while. This would put me out of my misery if it’s competitive from a regulation standpoint, or Anduril is incorporated to eliminate the ridiculous seesaw ATR that plagues Sofirn drivers.

Interested…

I have a TC20 v2 and it’s frankly outstanding. The sustainable brightness and compact size blows everything out of the water. I don’t think it’s realistic to think that any high CRI light is going to be able to match the efficiency of an XHP70.2. That said, considering that the TC20 v2 can hold close to 2k lumens for the capacity of the cell, even being able to maintain a little over half that would be outstanding. If this can come close, and if it’s close to as compact as the TC20, it will be a home run in my book.

So Sofirn apparently got 2 CCTs of the FC60:

4000-4500k and 5000-5500k :slight_smile:

Definitely interested. 4000k is better than 5000k for me. 2700k even better.

Interested, thanks for setting it up