BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Hank - I am on my tablet so it's more difficult for me. Could you reference the pic you're referring to, please.

It’s machined that way Hank, the why is to enable the driver’s wires to fit into the 20mm shelf coming from a 17mm driver bay.

Please include me in the interest list for

SS/Cu
WW
1 Set

If serial may be selected, and 314 is available, please reserve.

G'Day Krono,

Please cancel my SS/Cu set at:

74. Keengeorge SS/Cu NW

So I will still be on the SS/Cu list for:

5. keengeorge SS/Cu NW
73. Keengeorge SS/Cu NW

And on the Aluminum Set list for:

63. Keengeorge Al NW
170. keengeorge Al NW

Thank you Very Much,

George

No problem KG.

Keen George is cagey (KG?) you clever varmint you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I’ll switch to tea now…

Somebody send Dale something to mod. I think he’s bored :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking hard at this little Olight S1 Titanium….

If you can add me - I’m in for:

Al/NW - 1 set

You can take me off the SS/CU list: cancel #146. Hank

and please add a second pair — this time WW— for me on the Al list (I’m currently on for #71. Hank Al NW)

Please add me to:

SS/Cu, NW - 1 set
Al, CW - 1 set

Thanks!

Greetings & Salutations Krono,

Could you Please tell me which tints are the XP-L CW, NW, & WW LEDs for the BLF X6-SE v2 & X5 GB?

Also, has it been decided whether they will have a CREE XP-L or a XP-L High Intensity Emitter? If yes which one?

Thank you Very Much,

George

And please double check that the tints they are claiming actually are what they claim.

Because what Manker claim to be 3D tint in the BLF A6 is NOT an 3D at all.

My anodized & bare “3D” is probably 3C or something, but it is absolutely no 3D no question about it. + Mitko measured it and he found this to be true also, it was he who made me realize the fact, that it wasn’t crappy AR screwing with the tint, it was not even the correct tint in the first place :frowning:

Of course to me it is no big deal really because i can mod, but they sold thousands of those claiming to be 3D BLF A6’s when they weren’t, to people who have no idea and most of them probably can’t fix it even if they wanted to, and now believe what they own is a greenyellowbrown tinted white NW tinted 3D instead of the pure white with a hint of rose we know it should be.

It’s all XP-L HI. The reflectors are shaped specifically for the flat emitter.

Tints aren’t finalized yet, and XP-L HI is a bit hard to obtain at the moment. However, I think they were able to get V3 1A and V3 3B. Most tints don’t seem to be available at all lately.

Ah, okay. So — for a possible future — I’d love to see a new round of heads made — threaded for the currently used battery tube and bezel — but heads dedicated for triples — so instead of machining out that 20mm-plus-wide hole in the middle past the 17mm driver shelf, and deep cutout for a 20mm emitter, instead leave them solid through there but for a small center hole to carry the wires to the front, where it would be cut only enough to mount a triple board. Then use some of the metal to carve deeper cooling fins from the outside, to lighten it a bit.

Call it the “BLF Hot’n’Heavy” ….

The savings on machining work might balance out the cost of shipping more aluminum …

TK, Thank you Very Much for your Greatly Appreciated reply.

Best Regards,

George

Check out Fasttech, they have lots of different XP-L HI tints :wink:

Now they have 1A, 3B(just in), 5A, 5C, 7A, 7B, 7C for sale.

Is FT a trustworthy source?

I've placed 25 orders on FT and consider them trustworthy.

I have only ordered from FT one time, and I was very pleased. - 4xLG MJ1 - and they are Real! - Packed Perfectly, in a 4 slot plastic case, surrounded by bubble wrap!

The only reason I haven’t ordered anything again, is because I’m retired, and can’t be expected to support everybody all at once;-)

Gotta spread the Love:-)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10004182/2762803

Thanks,
-Chuck