BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

I’ll spring for another SS/Cu NW set, with the box.

Please add the box to my Set #80. It looks so WOW!!!

No, they are just for Shelf Queens. I don’t mod any more. I’ve finally been housebroken, (mod broken), after 60 years.

It is an open and shut case.

Seriously? I sure hope not, your mods and video guides are among the most enjoyable and informative on the internet!

Please include me for (1) SS/Cu set - WW - with Box.

Thanks,
Tbxxx

ok that’s a good one….

it made mj crawl out of the woodwork.

I’ll take a box with my set #264

Thanks,
Joe

Put me down for another Al set in CW. #241 please. And if it is possible and fatboy does not want his box for his SS/Cu set at #241 I would like to have it. Thanks, looking forward to getting these lights.

Alright, box me. 251

Please put me in for one SS/Cu NW – Box

Thanks
Bluzie

If available, I would like to order 1x SS/CU CW with Box.

Thanks

Cjoe

I have not followed the thread in detail up to now. Can the Aluminium X5 be bought on its own?

No single X5, these are sets… SS X6 with a copper pill and a full Cu X5, or an all aluminum set of X6/X5. The box is available for the SS/Cu pair only.

1 set #350 SS/Cu CW

Looks like SS/Cu list is filling up....slowly but surely but almost filled up.

I am surprised only about 200 aluminum sets. 2 Lights with XPL-Hi, BLF driver with TK firmware, PD illuminated tailcaps...for $50. Can't go wrong.

+1,000

+1

Personally I would have ordered the Al set if I didn’t already have 3 X6s, one of them with XP-HI and A6 FW.

For some folks like me, the choice came down to either the SS/CU set or the anodized set. I chose the anodized SS/CU set.

It hardly surprises me to see that others have done likewise.

EDIT: Corrected my post. Been making a lot of mistakes lately, not getting much sleep and a bit bleary-eyed when reading text on my iPhone. :Sp

AAAUGH don’t SAY that DON’T tempt fate ….