BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

I’m in for one set, SS/Cu, NW, XP-L HI.

Will steel be able to shed heat fast enough?

Damn $80 sounds like a good deal. Put me In for 1!

SS/Cu NW

Thanks!

Edit:
BTW is it possible to get different tints for each light in the set? Like the Cu in WW and the SS in NW?

That and my TF Mini is heavy for a 16340 light. Still, might be good to peg at bears if the need arises.

I’m in for a SS/Cu NW set. I would like a 3D tint emitter.

Can’t resist,
1 SS/Cu set.
What is WW? White White? If so I’ll take that tint :smiley:

**EDIT . Warning - Don’t post anything when you first get out of bed! lol, had I been a little more awake I may have gotten it!

I’ll stay with WARM White regardless!

SS/Cu NW one set please :)

HAHAHAH I like that tint! Nah WW is warm white :wink:

I have a fenix E05 SS in driverless setup with a dedomed V6 1A and efest 10440. The head takes a while to get warm but that’s not the problem, After 5 minutes it will eventually get so hot that it’s impossible to hold it in any way and it will remain hot even after turning it off for several minutes, it even burnt my leg several times when trying to pocket it. But I keep carrying it because it’s fun to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

I expect the same with the SS X6 but with a much longer use time before getting too hot…

1 set of (Al) NW for me, but CW if we get XP-L HI

SS/Cu NW one set please and thanks

LOL, thanks….

Fixed my post!

Yes, you are masochists! But these will be epic lights!

*ever since the Romisen RC-G2 (which is a badly made light in a great form factor) I'm waiting for a compact 14500 thrower, this is wonderful! (will the driver of the K6 be 15mm or 17mm, just curious?)

*I'm not sure what I want now: copper is very attractive but IMO too heavy for the 14500 light, it spoils the usefulness (I see this proposed K6 as an extremely useful EDC light), and stainless steel sounds unsuitable for a hotrod light like the BLF-X6. So I guess I want the aluminium set but that is not nearly as exclusive.......but: how about considering the 'Texas Poker' design, with the finned copper pill section, for the X6 in the SS body, for the K6 in an aluminium body? (please picture here the copper insert in a flat black anodised aluminium body, exclusiveness combined with extreme function :love: )

For now: one aluminium set please :-)

You guys are flashlight heroes!

I’m in for 1 SS/Cu NW set.
Thanks

Interested in 1x Copper/SS NW set
And 1 x Al NW set.

Thanks.

I’m in for one , SS/Cu, NW, Thanks

Krono,

I’m interested but can you guys look into having a silicone cigar grip-ring added to the full-size X6? I find my SF L2T more comfortable to hold than my BLF X6 because of it.

Thanks!

Wow, another group-buy and we still have two pending to look forward to.

Please count me in for a set 1x Copper & 1x Stainless.

Tints TBC when you know options.

Ta for all the efforts. V.excited.

Hirsh

EDIT: Okay and a pair of the Aluminium also please.

Only problem is that these XP-Ls together might make most of my other lights obsolete...

Your idea is the perfect BLF X6-SE v2. H)

Copper pill section and aluminum for the lens cap, tube and tail cap. If we have to have a stainless steel version, it has to have the copper pill section or it’s going to be worthless to use with a FET because of the heat. And two screws instead of one.

I can’t wait! (SS/Cu, NW, 1) and (Al, NW, 2)

First set:
Aluminum WW x 1
Aluminum NW x 1

After seeing pics, I may change the WW to the Premium set.

I was able to acquire a NW from the first run, it is my favorite light with its beam pattern and feel. Now if I could only make myself actually carry it!