BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Hold the broad/thicker end, for those of us that live in Florida, AKA God's Waiting Room

That would probably work for me…

It would keep me from drowning to death:-)

Thanks!
-Chuck

I’ve been planning to add another set or two anyway, but was waiting to see how things went.

Sign me up for another SS/Cu set, NW. (depends on final tints of course)

Also one Aluminum NW set.

Total 2 SS/Cu NW, 1 Al NW. But I only get to keep one set.

And I may end up with more people to send these to later… This is going to be a bright holiday season!

TK - You are a Jewel!

Thank you,
-Chuck

The way I use these lights my hand is going to be on the handle but half way up the copper for an additional heat sink transfer (me)…I can already tell that knurling on the head, if its on the body too, is going to be a nice feel…very glad I’m already signed up for two and wondering about more for gifts since I may have to have two sets for me…one to toss around and use daily and one to set on the shelf :smiley:

Hi Kronological, :slight_smile:

Please add me to the list for: 1 set of SS/Cu NW

Thank you very much,
DOCFAR

That stainless with copper is awesome, gonna have to put me down for 2 more sets of stainless/copper, one CW, one WW.Thanks a lot.

Can’t wait to get 32 custom trit slots put in mine, so I can light up the inside of my safe!………whooooops, wrong forum.

LOL!

My will power is getting weak, I still have a Nitro copper x6 triple heat sink that would solder nicely to that copper finned section.

Man I wish I wasn’t a newb with money into batteries, charger and three group buys…… That ss and copper set is sick! Plus they’re two of my favorite metals. :~

Ok, I’ll take another set of the Cu/SS. Looks sweet.

Dammit, my wallet is getting lighter and lighter.

Can you add me 1 set for Cu/SS in NW. I’m already on the list for the Al set.

Please add me

Jeansy SS/Cu NW

I want a SS/Cu NW set

It’s a shame all that copper will only have one little XP-L emitter on it.

(in stock form I mean J) )

Just give it up...it is futile. Belieeeve me! LOL

I told you to run in your first post....and you didn't. LOL. So now I get to say I told you so! LOL.

Nevermind what the sign on the door says....here lights become part of your budget because who does not need a flashlight or two or two dozen - especially in the winter months or when the storms come or when quoting or even doing a job. Plus...not knowing how old you actually are I can say that as we do get older we definitely appreciate more light..especially powerful ones that we pull out of our pockets and people just look and say "what the hell is that" LOL.

No worries though...they start to go away every time you get a new one and turn it on...especially these special ones

Lastly...remember..get extras! Family and close friends have a tendency to borrow and never return without making you feel guilty for asking. Extras make you look like the greatest guy ever - especially when you want to give one away!

I’m not expecting you to be able to get a straight answer on this, but can you check and see if the stainless is passivated after machining? It’s basically an acid bath that eats the deposits of other metals left on the surface and ensures microscopic deposits of steel don’t kick off corrosion. I expect they cut with carbide (not a concern), but knurl with hardened steel dies, which is why I ask.

In stock form that could almost be an impossible undertaking, as well seriously increase costs. I am sure that Dale will come up with an easy solution :)

We can ask but it will not get answered until Sunday or Monday