BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Not from the GB, but yes SOLD ~

I just measured 0.46mA

Still waiting on my order of the aluminium set. Placed the order on 22 February with BG. No updates or movement whatsoever.

Was this with 3B tint? If so, you may want to check with them via live chat. I ordered another set of AL 3B on February 20 and after days of inactivity I found out they were not expecting them until March 6.

Christ! You’re right….I didn’t even realise there were other types. I’ll contact them. Thanks.

They seem to have both tints back in stock right now so just ask them if they have enough of the 3B to fulfill your order and when they will be doing so.

Sharpie, thank you Very Much for the valuable info.

Best Regards,

George

G'Day BLF'ers,

Has anyone received any email or PM reply from Neal/Banggood regarding problems/faults with their X5/X6 flashlights?

- If yes, did it satisfactorily resolve your problem(s)?

- If not, how long have you been waiting for a response from Neal/Banggood?

Please let us know.

Thank you Very Much,

George

The short answer is because its a business.

I totally agree that they should consider replacing defective parts.

But can you imagine the headaches about trying to tell warehouse workers (probably a different location then Neal or Mgt) to pull an item out of stock, make the inventory adjustments, then take the right part off, then package it up to you properly, then communicate that this was done, then “order a replacement part, then keep keep on the supplier for the replacement part, then if and when it arrives inspect it, then find the (”undamaged partial item”) and re install it, then re inspect it, then make the inventory adjustment then put it back into stock. Never going to happen!!!

But maybe BG can create an RMA/QC department and have them take on these tasks for (all of there items for sale???) or maybe Neal can get some support for his R&D/”pre production builds”. Because lets face it that’s what were are to BG, free R&D and a group who will pay for a pre production run. So that the bugs can be worked out before they go into a full production run.

!

Thanks all for your input, much appreciated.

the full quote :smiley:

“Because lets face it that’s what were are to BG, free R&D and a group who will pay for a pre production run. So that the bugs can be worked out before they go into a full production run.”

Martook - bluntly - yes, it is detailed enough for me!!! :nerd_face:

I’ve just ordered a 3B set - hopefully they’ll be shipped quickly.

Thank you

SP

cheers 1dash1 - I have read that review and ordered the Aluminium set - thank you for your help.

SP

That fits my suggestion for subsequent group buys: everyone participating agrees to be part of the “charlie test” (alpha, beta, ‘sorry Charlie’ … software process steps)
and so Neal only has those names as acceptable for questions/replacements — to keep the parasites from jumping on trying to get more for their money by claiming problems without helping solve them.

Yeah, unfortunately there’s nothing I could do about that.
I wonder how feasible it would be to give the MCU the ability to block the bleeder during normal operation. Standby current (after LVP) could potentially be as low as ~0.01mA then.

The only way to stop these lights from draining a cell is to physically break the circuit, like unscrewing the tailcap a bit on the aluminum models, or taking the battery out on the steel/copper ones.

Hank, I do NOT think the use of that word is wise, as it will have an intimidatory effect on many members with genuine problem(s) that may be afraid of being labelled as such.

We want members to feel free to post here regarding their problem(s) with the lights &/or the supplier(s), WITHOUT being afraid.

Best Regards,

George

To put it simply and really embarrassing, NO! X(((((((

[edit] Waiting for 2 and a half week now - not anywhere acceptable…

{edit2] I think it is time, any person involved in the GB should intervene!

[edit3] I will wait another week and simply open a palpal dispute, the only way to get them awake… >:cry:

If they can not send a replacement of damaged tailcap then they should send a complete Astrolux…

The Manker mark has very good QC, the Astrolux mark has good QC but when it is made with the BLF mark the QC is poor or… inexistent.

UliBär, thank you Very Much for your Greatly Appreciated feedback.

Please, Need feedback from other affected members.

Best Regards,

George