BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

That’s just a placeholder logo. The real thing should have something much cooler. :slight_smile:

Edit: I mean, it’ll still have the BLF SE logo on one side… but wait ’till you see the other side. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you please stop posting pictures like that? They look amazing.

Those look amazing!! :D

Very nice!

Those are absolutely stunning flashlights. Amazing.
Also, unfortunately, so tempting…
I have to stop sometime…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! So beautiful!

Very nice, writing as is with anti-oxidation coat is great.

Glad I’m signed up for two sets!!!

Very Cooooooooooooooool………
The number of people on the list should be going up very soon :slight_smile:

Looking GREAT :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :wink:

+1

I am trying really hard to resist here :wink:

The anti-oxidation coat is a great idea, would that fix the copper smell after handling it someone mentioned also?

How much does the Copper K6 weigh?

Will not be able to meet demand.

You guys are killing me. I held out on the bare A6 as long as I could but not long enough to miss it and the same thing’s going on here. If only this had come together a bit more quickly I’d have been ok with missing out on it but Nooooo, you just had to drag it out, dangling flashlight center folds in the op for months on end. I give up. Put me down for one set of SS/CU, one set only Mr Vassily.

Looks great! Good job getting all that sorted out! I may have to pony up to spend some $ on this one. :bigsmile: I’m thinking these will definitely go to my son someday so not such a bad way to spend money after all huh? No doubt they will last for years and years!

Thanks for the update Kronos :slight_smile:

Mouhahahahaha! J)

I’d be glad to put you down for a set. What tint would you like, sir?

NW of course. With all that copper the X6 will probably end up with a 3D XHP 50 and the K6 a Nichia 219c I’m in line for a short X6 tube that I can cut and sleeve with a wood handle for 2 x 18650.

Rufus - Like you you really thought that you were going to get away with it. Ha!!! No worries, your story. We will back you 110%. Just don't change your story with the boss....we don't want to look stupid. LOL

I am not saying this in jest. If anybody has the slightest interest get on the list. I will not divulge anything yet but this GB is going to rock and roll. SS/Cu or Aluminum....makes no difference which or both ;)

Behind the scenes there have been custom features added that will leave other lights in the dust. The samples will tell all (and that is when I will divulge) but more importantly this WILL be a finite run with serial numbers and getting custom builders like Vestureofblood and Texas Lumens etc to do the same will run into the hundreds. Just ask any of them...or maybe they will chime in.

That is a great idea Scott :bigsmile:

I don’t have a metal lathe :(, but i do have a wood one and a nice wood 2 x 18650 handle is a very interesting solution for the missing 2x18650 X6 tube.

And with the newer cree leds higher temp rating (105C i think) & woods natural insulating property we can run a XHP led with higher temp, without being limited to the 42C degrees before the skin start to get damaged like with a aluminium tube.

Keep in mind though that i think the SS X6 don’t fit the shorty X6 tube, if i understand this right it is the A6 shorty tube that should fit the SS X6. At least the only confirmation we have on this i know is that the alu X6 SE v2 should fit the shorty EE X6 tube, but i am not sure what specs the SS X6 will be, i have just assumed Manker will use the A6 threads on that and hopefully the organizers will clear this up.

The last Krono said about this, sounded like the aluminium maybe wouldn’t be made at all…… :~

And from the OP “I am also considering a matte black aluminum HAIII version”