*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

I’ve got visions of LEGOing a green and silver one; I love this circa 1940 Coleman.

Aaaahh…… Thanks for sharing Mr.Scott!! :beer:
That’s a great looking lantern to be 79 years old!! That’s back from when they made them to last…… :+1:

This green for me!

Camping screams earthy green. I like teacher’s green then DBSAR green then black for me.

The green DBSAR posted is nice although bright for my taste but still above clear, sand, black etc.

Yep, i have a few of those. :smiley: restoring old Coleman lanterns and collecting them has been a hobby my late father started back in the 70’s

Someone who’s good with photoshop could probably substitute the green, gold, and silver colors onto the image of the LT1 and it would be a fair representation of how the lantern might end up looking. Just a thought. I’m no good at that myself or I’d do it.

DBSAR: So that’s where you got the bug! Like father, like son.

It is posts like this that makes me KNOW that I’m in on the lantern group buy of a lifetime.

That green is a nice shade too. See what Sofirn guys have to say in the team chat as i posted the color idea there earlier.

Good ole thunderstorm rolling through my area, rarely get them. Power is out, got the bad tint lanterns out, mega m6 aimed at the ceiling along with sp36. A pair of LT1s would be lovely at a time like this :slight_smile:

The wife laughed that I was enjoying this… hell yeah!! When else does a flashoholic get to spit in the face of the mocking :slight_smile:

:+1: :smiley:

You know?

Let’s go with green, black, and clear anodizing.

Black and green anodizing are readily available and inexpensive, and clear anodizing is the cheapest of them all to do.

It is a pretty nice storm, isn’t it? Still got power here, but plenty of rain coming down.

I knew that there had to be a decent update when I saw 52 new posts. :slight_smile: I’m in for two, and would definitely go for a green and a black, possibly a third in sand gold as well.

Wont need to water the lawn tonight that’s for sure :slight_smile: I love storms, we dont get them near enough, and when we do they usually are underwhelming. Cheers BillyBobJoe

Green and black for me too. Then Lego them for fun. Bad ass guys!

Not at all and it really wasn’t directed at anyone in particular. I just didn’t want to have anyone say that they were in for a particular feature and assume that that meant they wanted to be included in the interest list. I’d hate to miss anyone and that was the only reason I posted what I posted :slight_smile:

It showed up just fine for me.

I'll take two!

I LOVE your collection!
It is super that you are continuing something your father started. Great way to remember him.

Please add me to the list for two!

Please add me to the list for a 2nd lamp.

Concerning colours: If available I’d probably go for gold and green.