*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

I can’t wait for it to be done!

We think alike it seems. :wink: . “Earthy Green” in the great outdoors is good. :smiley:
I like the Black & Sand ones too though. I can already see my wallet is gonna take a big hit…. :money_mouth_face:

+1 … This is amazing!! :beer:

Please add me in for one more, for a total of two.

Ok, I’m in for one. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the consideration. :+1:

This green is just begging to get lost in the grass (or in any other greenery).

Your comment made me realized how great it would be if the diffuser could be a glow-in-the-dark one…

Hmmmm…. maybe??
But in over 50 years of using ‘green lanterns’ in the woods & outdoors I have never lost one, or even heard of one being lost; because it was green.

Maybe, for the V2 model; a GPS Tracking chip could be an option for those that have trouble keeping up with things…… :wink:

If someone loses their green LT1, I’d be thrilled to find it. :nerd_face:

I’m interested.
thanks

What about Pumpkin orange and black, running the Anduril candle or lightning mode for Halloween?

I’m already in for two and would get them in black and green (provided the green was olive drab-ish as posted above).

TexasToasted…great idea!! :slight_smile: even could put little vinyl black cut outs (remove-able of course) on the lens to simulate jack-o-lantern features!!

Love your avatar…HULK SMASH!!! just not the light please :slight_smile:

Am I late to the party?
If not and if the target price is below or at $50, I would like to join for!

I am sorry but I didn’t read all the thread, so if there is something more to mention like LEDs, colours or something, I’d appreciate a hint on that!

Thanks and thanks for the work on this project :+1:

At the moment we’re just collecting the names of the people who are interested in getting a lantern. When they are available for purchase a PM will be sent to everyone on the list containing buying instructions and options, if any. What they are are unknown at present, at least to me :smiley: .

I did come late too but have read part of the thread… My understanding is the first Sofirn prototype was essentially more then good and accepted as is, with a list of prioritized ‘suggestions’. So right now no more changes are discussed and we are waiting on Sofirn to see what will come out as the production lantern. Even if the suggested changes are partially or not implemented, this BLF Lantern will exceed most initial expectations and even break new grounds - like tint ramping…

Talks about possible color options are ongoing right now. A few samples of black, gold/tan, green and silver have been posted just a couple pages ago. Everybody loves green apparently.

I’d go for green in a more olive/earth shade and gold/tan in a more desert/gray shade.

Bright security/emergency red/orange would seem a good idea too.

Thank you very much SIGShooter and patmurris for the information and update :wink: I am not lazy but I had more than 470 new posts and couldn’t get to read them all :zipper_mouth_face:

So thank you for the information! I’ll try to be more attentive to check on those updates regarding tints and hosts :wink:

This seems to be another winner project from BLF in cooperation with Sofirn!! :blush:

And…olive green and gray shade make me be more interested in this :partying_face:

@MascaratumB, the lantern will be using 90CRI LH351Ds, with 4x LH351Ds 3000k and 4x LH35D 5000k.

It’s going to be a beast of a lantern.

Interested. Thank you.