*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Should be plausible for me then :+1: but I donā€™t know about the others :smiley:

good news! :beer:

Once its ready for production, I will try to do some instructional videos on the LT1 and its special version of Andruil software to help explain the operation of it.

Youā€™re scareing me by saying anduril lol , but weā€™ll see hopefully it will be good :+1:

Believe me, its not bad or hard to learn once you understand the basics of the switch control. It is pretty much the best firmware/software i ever tested & used in a lantern or a flashlight, credits to the amazing talented Toykeeper for developing the software. :+1:

One more for me please! That makes two with my first at 1717 :slight_smile: got a patio and Iā€™m using the lack of lights as an excuse for more lights!

Interested!! thx

Just checking now that weā€™re getting closeā€¦I only have access on mobile and this thread is ginormous and hard to navigate.

I only see my name once in the interest listā€¦can you verify that I am down for 2, please?

1. on the list based on post #370

I donā€™t see a 2nd one based on post #836?

Thank you!

You are on the list twice. #174, and #263.

Ctl-f is your friend. I see your name twice in the OP, 174 and 263 on the interest list. Guess most phones donā€™t have a ctl key, so I can see why it would be hard. Rest assured, you have 2 entries.

I use Brave Browser on my Android phone and tablet. It has a ā€œFind on pageā€ option in the drop down menu. Very handy.

Your down for two. You can also verify that by clicking the link belowā€¦ it is from the OP:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=30CCE377501B7FBA![](137&authkey=)ALUa1JMjDCsKlTU&ithint=file%2Cxlsx

I am already on the list for one. Can you please add one more? Thanks.

Iā€™ll be back tomorrow night and the updated lists with all the new additions will be published Monday evening.

Thanks

hope you are having a great trip! :beer:

+1 ā€¦. Safe travels too.

Donā€™t rush back for us. We can wait. Enjoy your vacation.

Itā€™s been a good vacation. Much hotter than I remember Hawaii being, and Iā€™ve been here many times, but still wayyyyy better than itā€™s been in many parts of the US for sure. Hope everyone is doing great and hope to see many LT signups!!

Thanks for everyoneā€™s well wishes!

Thank you!

Iā€™m already on the list for one : #282

Could you please put me down for a second LT1.