*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Take my cash.

Definitely in for at least one.

Thanks for the update and all the great work involved so far. Looking forward to get a couple LT1s myself.
Just a note regarding the video, the sound is very faint and i can hardly make out what you say with my laptop volume cranked up to 100.

In for one.

And here I thought I was done buying lights...

slmjim

your NEVER done buying lights!!!

OK, fine. I’ll get a second one.

Twist my arm why don’t ya?

Please insist on more ano, 1/4 turn lockout is definitely preferred (like the Q8)

Yes of cause. I want to have physical locout too.
The lack of physical lockout was the reason I sold my silver MF01S and bought a green one.

Sign me in for a third, please.

I’m in for one. Please add me to the list. Thank you!

Please sign me up for two!

I’m in for 1!

15 additions since I woke up this morning (and it’s only 8:15am my time). Not a bad start to the day :slight_smile:

Nice video, great lantern! Looking forward to using it a lot. Thank you

Here is a basic version of Toykeeper’s Andruil for the LT1 i edited. Toykeeper will create a proper more accurate one soon.

yep, a paper or plastic disk would work, but its confirmed they will be adding more ano to the threads.

That would be a great idea and addition to an accessory kit :+1:

The ones i found that worked best were just small plastic bowls i found at a local dollar store. ( i hope we can get an accessory kit that will include the shade.

Sofirn will add more ano to correct the thread contact issue. :+1:

I’m in for one.

Just a side note, I literally can’t hear / understand a thing you were saying in the video (with my phone volume on max)! A mic would be a great addition but at the very least talk towards the camera, the way you have it off to the side and talk to the lights on your table doesn’t help audio quality any…

I think you’re the second person to note this. FWIW, I had absolutely no problem hearing him.

Sound was OK for me - a bit tinny but still OK at 40% vol… perhaps if you try earphones or another device?