*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Audio was fine for me too.

iPhone and iPad using the YouTube app with volume at about 30% sounds good in an otherwise quiet room.

I had no problems on my desktop and in fact I had to turn the sound volume down a bit.

It was done using my phone camera. I do need to invest in a better camera set up for future youtube videos no doubt.

Just watched the video. Ok ok, sign me up for a second please.

ps. Sound was ok for me, maybe just lock the focus on your next video. The lantern is looking really good! Getting excited now!

“It’s ready for production, let’s do this!” (DBSAR)

YEEHAW, YES, LETS DO THIS!!!

sound was ok for me; I had to turn the speed down however :wink:

Currently down for one, put me down for number two

No problems with audio or video for me. Great work on the video and the LT1. This video has me excited.

Please add another one for me (total of 3).

I’m going to have to find a hiding place for it (don’t tell my wife)…

Audio was good for me too, I had to turn it down actually but I was using a headset. I enjoyed the video, glad to see that the final product checks all the boxes.

Another lurker who registered just because of this thread. I’m in for one.

As far as the video goes, sound was fine but the focus constantly changing could be improved. Otherwise, thanks for putting in all the work on this DBSAR!

Sit down, I have news for you
You’re infected. Enjoy the ride, buy more lights

I’m already in for one, please put me down for one additional.

The sickness has been dormant for a while. There are at least 7 lights within arms reach as I type this. My FW3A just showed up on Monday and the order is already in for the Ti and Cu versions that just dropped. Thanks for the welcome.

Yes definitely on the extra ano for me too. Nice to have the ability to lock out.

I would for sure take an end cap to cover bottom while not using batteries. Heck, I will buy the entire accessory kit no matter what’s in it because it will be AWESOME to have the best lantern and kit ever made. The cap and a top shade would be icing on the cake. I will take 3 sets of batteries for my 3 LT1’s also when the time comes for that.

BTW I could hear video fine.

Only 7 within arm’s reach? You’re really slacking there :partying_face:

As i did the video with my S9 phone, i don’t know if i could set the focus as fixed. ( i do need to invest in a better camera for videos)

Hopefully I can speak for the majority here; was the video having trouble focusing? Sure. Was the audio low? Maybe.

Is the LT1 EXTREMELY impressive in both build quality and UI feature rich? DEFINITELY!

Please, for the love of God, build it so we can enjoy it this fall! :smiley:

Will the driver be available separately either from Lexel or from Sofirn?

My post above yours explained why about the focus)

I am unsure about that. ( Also you’re post # 6000 :smiley: