*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

This photo bring me a lot of smiles! :+1: :smiley:

These are what I used because theyā€™re what I had in storage. They fit and are working fine.

Yeapā€¦now some of my worn out batteries can go into my earthquake supplies (along with good batteries of course) and serve an actually purpose if really needed. Iā€™m also going to keep halfway decent laptop pulls in my house lantern since Iā€™ll never need it other than for short periods of time. Might as well save the wear and tear on my good ones :slight_smile:

I have finally a use for my 4 ancient protected Panasonic NCR18650Bā€™s, they are fine for the under 3 amps that the lantern is pulling at maxā€¦

Wait, so t doesnā€™t need button tops?

Charging looks pretty neat.

But why is it doing the orange blinky thing? Edit: never mind, switch leds were put in blinky mode by my collegue :tired: (thanks Rayoui)

Yes, it does need button tops or flat top cells that have the positive contact surface extending past the wrap (i.e. Sanyo NCR18650GA).

Try clicking the button seven times. This changes the aux light modes on other Anduril lights, one of which is a flashing pattern like in your video.

Or laptop pulls that you leave the interconnect foil on and just fold over the top of the positive end of the cell, simulates a button top rather well.

I received my LT1 yesterday.
It is a really useable and great light. Iā€™m very excited.

Many Thanks to the whole team and Sofirn!!!

I used the BLF LT1 at my parents house this weekend during a bbq. It performed perfectly. It has 5 modes (default). I ran it on level 4 for about 3-4 hrs and it didnā€™t dim at all; used the battery feature to check the batteries status; 3.9v. Not badā€¦ not bad at all.

Thanks LT1 Team!

ā€¦. my source has it that PMs have been sent out to number 620 as of early this morning.

just so people have some idea -

Is your source someone at Sofirn?

I took the lantern for a walk underground.
Thatā€™s why I bought it and I must say that Iā€™m satisfied with the result.
In my opinion the orange ring is useless because it leaves too easily and will be quickly lost.
I particularly appreciate the candle mode.
Thank you BLF for this beautiful lantern

I soldered blobs of solder on all my laptop pulls.

nice photo! weā€™re aware of the upper o-ring grove is not quite deep enough, (that was passed on to Sofirn) I found a flat rubber band that fits the groove quite well for first one.

My lantern use batteries I pulled from laptop, donā€™t need any solder blob.

My first spot on the list is #665 and I received a code on the 17th. Your source may very well be misinformed.

@amishbill I received your batteries and the wraps look great and a good price also.

Thanks for getting them to me so quick.

Now everytime I charge 4 batteries I wish my charger was faster. My nitecore D4 only charges at 350ma and takes forever.

Thanks again and my LT1 will be happier then with the 30qā€™s.

Just wanted to give an update, again, in case anyone else is experiencing similar issues. I contacted Sofirn about the stalled shipping, according to them it should be in the US by now. Thereā€™s been no movement on it since the 18th and so they are working with the shipper to locate it.

Again, Iā€™m not upset, nor being impatient, Iā€™m sure in the end Iā€™ll be taken care of no matter what happens.

I have numbers 374, 577, and 720, and have not received a PM yet. I have purchased one LT1 via ebay. It seems like the codes are not going out in numerical order.