*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

The rubber bumps for feet is a really clever idea!

Keen eye! I use those on all kinds of gadgets, as they are very cheap:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/100PCS-Door-Self-Adhesive-Rubber-Door-Buffer-Pad-Feet-Semicircle-Bumpers-SL-SC/372796932522

Fixed it, its Christmas for me too. :smiley:

Thanks for the info and pics, does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to purchase O rings like the ones pictured(in US)?

TIA and Merry Christmas!

If you have a little patience:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/O-Ring-Dichtungsring-10-Stueck-45-mm-x-3-mm-Nitrilkautschuk-Schwarz-E3B3/333363920285
https://www.ebay.de/itm/10-stk-O-Ring-Dichtungsring-aus-NBR-Nitrilkautschuk-60-x-5-mm-V1Q9/333446489904

Did you use 45-mm-x-3-mm or 40 x 2.5 as you previously stated?

The inner diameter is 40 on mine, the 45 one from ebay is measured at the outside, so its 39 inside which is ok. 2.5 width is what I had at hand, but the grooves are slightly wider than that, so 3 or even 3.5 would also work just fine.

In the USA, check at an Ace or True Value hardware store. The ones I shop near me have large assortments of many sizes of o-rings. More variety than the big box stores.

Thanks

Probably held up so it can vote in an election

Did you send us PM? If not, please PM us. Thank you.

Please wait patienly. Of course, if you have any concern, welcome to PM us.

Thatā€™s exactly what mine shows. Iā€™m not concerned as the arrival estimate is effectively the entire month of January.

I lot of junk is piled up and it may take a month just to go through the pile :wink: . Anything scheduled for delivery after Christmas was certainly not a priority.

But whoā€™s being politically correct? The person who changes it to ā€œChristmasā€ because thatā€™s the most politically correct? :slight_smile:

Happy holidays everyone! I hope that your friends and family are sick of getting flashlights from you.

17Trackā€™s most recent movement is ā€œdelivered to air transportā€ in Shenzhen 11-ish days ago. Thereā€™s still a few days till their estimated Jan 9 - Feb 5 delivery window opens, but a flashaholic can hope. :partying_face:

We are happy to hear that you like it

They just changed expected delivery from Dec 23 through Jan 21 to Jan 21st. Big whoop!
[/quote]

If any of you have simailar probelms, please PM us and tell me your order number. Thank you.

Hi all. Thanks to all of the good people who made this project possible.
Iā€™m an unsophisticated enthusiast of good lights. I expect there are others here with similar specs so I wanted to post about my minor issue with my new LT1.
I received my unit less than three weeks after placing my order and eagerly opened it on arrival. I made what sense I could of the very detailed instructions and briefly charged with the included power cable. I assumed I would be safe for a week or so away from civilization and proudly showed my wife my latest buy. Except that it wouldnā€™t work no matter what combination of button presses I used.
I didnā€™t panic and didnā€™t get angry but was disappointed. I wrote a PM to Sofirn to get some guidance and reread the instructions. Weirdly my Nitecore I2 charger wasnā€™t working to charge the included batteries.
Until I removed the heavy stickers placed on the negative ends of my new batteries. :person_facepalming:
So if youā€™re inexperienced like me and canā€™t get your new LT1 to work, peek off those stickers. Itā€™s all good.
Peace

Mine has also been in shipping limbo, last update dec 13. If no movement for another week, then Iā€™ll ask sofirn for help.

13 Dec 2019 15:28
Processed Through Facility SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA USPS
13 Dec 2019 11:36 Despatch from Sorting Center

Iā€™m good with waiting Sofirn and thanks for keeping on top of this. I thought this was mostly an Amazon China shipping problem.
If it goes past the 21st of January I will pm you for sure.