*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

I would like to be added to the list for a couple of these, I thought I had already been put on the list but I guess not, CANT WAIT TO GET MY CODE SO I CAN ORDER!!!

Thanks a lot man! I just did this and mine is gonna arrive tomorrrow, can’t freaking wait!

I can’t seem to find it but is there a way to update the LT1 to the latest firmware?
If so, where can I find the files? And is it done similar to the D4v2?

If you aren’t already on the group buy (there are links that you can use to double-check), then I think you are going to need to just go buy it. The group buy was closed a while back due to being filled up.

EDIT: The list of people in the group buy is actually in post #1, just keep scrolling.

What is the output after soldering the remaining chips on the driver board? And is it recommended to do that or could it damage the driver? Thanks!

About 600 lumen, It wont damage anything, but will get hotter while running.

Hey guys, Ive been away for a while. I have the code for no batteries, but would rather buy it with batteries. Are they still giving out codes??

When I got my code, I just PM’d Sofirn, and they gave me a new code for the lantern and batteries. Pay attention to the fact that there are time zones in play, and it could take a day or so to get your new code. Let them know if you want a code for Amazon.com, Amazon.de, or another outlet.

What would be the best battery choice for the Lantern? The Sanyo GA 3500?

is there a guide for how to do this?

Those are good, or any high capacity cells of 3000mAh to 3500mAh rating is the best for longer run times. The LT1 does not need to use high-drain cells like 30Q or HE6, but they will still work fine.

Pencil over the 2 pads to activate them, easy to remove later also

Today marks exactly 31 days since placing order and yet to see the LT1 on US shore;upon digging further on USPS site-“Your item has been processed through a facility in SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA at 4:17 pm on December 13, 2019”

FYI, one LT1 w/o cells ordered Dec 9 on Sofirn Amazon delivered today in NM. 18 days = pretty good.

Seems like I just got the code for my second lantern.

I think I can order more than 1 with the new code.

Same here Bulbed

My 2nd one last heard of in SF ISC. As soon as the homeless stop using it for the next one incoming, I can expect it on 12/31.
Happy New Year…I’ll use the lightning mode in lieu of fireworks.

Thanks for the reply.

Which particular pads should I pencil over?

For WW, it seems only the pads marked 5 are joined. Those marked 3-4, 6 & 7 are not joined.

For NW, 3-4 & 5 are joined. 6 & 7 are not.

Do i join all of them?

3&4 should have come bridged from Sofirn. 6/7 are the optional ones that you can either solder or use a pencil to bridge them.

Can you post a picture of your driver to see what the unbridged 3&4 look like?

Anyone know what size is the outside orange o-ring and where is best place to get different colours? Thanks.