** BLF LT1M-Mini Project - The little Lantern! ( PM's sent today June 21, 2022)**

A large interest list on BLF can convince a manufacturer to make a wished-for flashlight. Often we want new concepts in flashlights, this is seen by chinese manufacturers as a risk. So it is not just about arranging discounts.

As with the LT those on the list are supposed to get a discount code when production begins. I actually asked Barry yesterday how they’re going to handle that process. Hopefully he’ll respond to that PM.

Additions to the interest list since post number 1458

Post# / Added / User Name
1462 / 04/27/2022 / Spine Grinder
1462 / 04/27/2022 / Spine Grinder

Interested, especially in a magnetic base! put me down for 1 please.

Interested, but I will wait for the colored versions.

I swapped the leds of my LT1mini today, see the WDYMT thread.

Interested in 2

I still haven’t heard an explanation what we are signed up for, one person said they were already available in black? I can’t find them and I also only want colors, same as the above :+1:

Additions to the interest list since post number 1462

1475 / 05/02/2022 / Swed
1476 / 05/02/2022 / Skylight
1478 / 05/07/2022 / Tdh66
1478 / 05/07/2022 / Tdh66

The same colors as the full-size LT1 will be available for the LT1M. :smiley: We are awaiting for the group-buy code now as Sofirn gets it into production.

Cool, thank you! I guess I better read from the top and see what I am in for, still waiting on my LT1 from China.

Interested

Interested.

Additions to the interest list since post number 1478

1483 / 05/10/2022 / Leditbe
1484 / 05/10/2022 / Pepito

Can I add 2 more please and thank you!

Sure :slight_smile:

Additions to the interest list since post number 1484

1486 / 05/19/2022 / belgarath
1486 / 05/19/2022 / belgarath

Been using my LT1 Mini for a little while now, and I’m impressed with it.

I really like how it feels in hand. It’s much nicer to grab and use around the house due to it’s weight compared to a full-sized LT1, and the button is the same satisfying button and boot used on the LT1, Q8, etc.

I don’t like how blindingly bright blue they chose to make the charge/powerbank indicator light, but it otherwise doesn’t matter in day to day use where the light isn’t plugged in. Surely an easy modification with a resistor swap at some point.

At this size a magnetic bottom or optional tail cap would have been wonderful, this size of lantern is practically begging for one.

All in all, absolutely love it.

What is the current status of the group purchase?

The last email from Barry was on 5/5 regarding how the codes would be sent out. I just sent him a pm asking what the status was on the production run. Hopefully he’ll respond shortly.