BLF Special Edition Lights - Master List

I know it’s been done here and there. The C01 was amazing. The C01S in Low-High was excellent, and I think we’re still waiting for the anodized versions. So I’m guessing there is still demand. Is anyone working on new flashlights with the following features?

- Pretty Tints

- High CRI

- A few decent modes with simple UI, starting low with no strobe

- NO PWM!

- Long battery life

• Will run on Eneloops

Yeah, that’s just what I’m interested in buying. I can’t be alone though. Aside from the unknown status of the Low-High C01S, are there any exclusives planned in this ballpark?

Sofirn SP10S.

Astrolux MF04 with SBT90.2 when ? :person_with_crown:

Why not a blf q8 version 2 ? Since the first light was a huge hit in the blf community… how about a newer model or something is this really no interest ?

Not quite

Is Sofirn SpP36 a BLF too?

Any developments or communication here?

No smooth reflector, that’s what even I can see. What about the other planned features?

New Entrees to be added:
BLF GT4,
BLF GT94,
Sofirn C01R ,
New batch of C01 with Sofia Leds.

Based on this chart, I ordered and just received four Sofirn C01 Pros, directly from Sofirn for a VERY reasonable price (around $7 each — they have colors available but no non-ano or clear.)
The size is very small, they are well made and have some thoughtful features (like a place for a tail magnet.) But mostly it’s the smooth beam of high CRI light that I like. The color is almost identical to my A6 and warmer than my Q8. I have gotten rid of my Tank007 e07, my KD SSC-U AAA and my iTP A3 EOS (which is smaller) because the Sofirn have such nice light. They’re probably one of my favorite lights.