BLF Ti: Update the switch

Perfect!

Are the switches ready yet?

Sorry for no news.

Sigh!Retainers were done days ago, tried several tubes,but few of them stilll don’t fit. Its really a shame.
Since it’s a small order request.Factory did that for me just for a favor. Actually all those Ti orders, it’s already a very low price,and it took a long time and too many changes, factory has very poor profit. I feel like I’m ruining the friendship if I request more. Very annoying now.

There aren’t many people who ordered the updated switch (less than 10). I’m thinking to ship 2-3 retainer for each set. Hopefully one of them will fit well. If not, I will refund the money.

For my order, just ship whatever you have.

If it works, that’s great.

If it does not work, no harm.

I do not need a refund in either case.

Same here for me.

I am glad to see that you care for both your relationships with your vendors and with us!

Thanks,
Jim

Same here… Sent for 2 switches, if they don’t fit, I’ll find a way. Thanks

So they are ready to order?

I was printing the address today, and will ship tomorrow. For those who already paid, if you find it not ok, pls ask for a refund.

Those not paid yet, pls PM me your request with address, will ship it to you. After assembling ok, them pay.

Edit:BTY,there aren't many switches.

All switches wer packed just now and wait for the courier to pick up. Will PM or email (few of) you tracking number.

Randomly someone get one,others get two retainers for one switch. Hopefully it could work fine on your light. I tried 30+pcs retainers on several lights. Some failed.

Again,I'm sorry for the trouble and waiting. If you find it not fit,pls pm me for a full refund.

If you find a way to make the retainer "bigger",pls kindly share it here.

Actually I try to add some tape on the threads and them assemble, doesn't work though.

Rey. Most of us if not all appreciate the effort you have done on this light and as mentioned previously it will only help you in future builds that we will benefit from you. Thanks mate.

I’m very happy that you’re supplying a better switch for this host!

As others have said, no refund necessary to me!

Thank you, Rey!

Thanks Rey, no refunds needed. We’ll make it work.

Tape won’t work. Try foil.

A short piece of copper foil tape might work. Just enough to allow the threads to grab without bunching the tape.

It just has to be conductive. That could work.

Tinning might be even better.

Wow. Great idea!

Hi Rey,

When are these switch assemblies shipping?

Jim

Sorry I thought I posted it somewhere.

They were already shipped, some didn't have a tracking number, so I did not PM everyone.

Hmm. Do you still have some? I wanted 2, but it wasn't really clear when things were ready to order..

Sorry I don't have any retainers now.