Boaz is sick ...... prayers welcome

three days of intense fever and headaches ,chills sweats and all that goes with it ...last time i had intense fever i was composing classical music in my head for the better part of a day. Maybe there are sonnets under my bed .

Boaz, sorry to hear your not feeling well. Get well soon.

Go Reds!

Amen .....on the machine

works for me

Oh, that's bad. Last time I felt that, I was a little delerious too.

Take care, man. I'd bring soup if I could.

get well soon Boaz! I had a nasty flu earlier this year..lost 13 pounds in 4 days..ughh it's a nasty one

Hope you get well soon Boaz!

You got them! And from a bunch of the patients. Get better soon!

Hey Boaz.... feeling better yet? Any (flash) light at the end of the tunnel? All kidding aside, here's hoping this note finds you feeling well again!! .. Nutz

Thanks guys I 'm feeling better ..

when I wrote three days it was going on five and I have been on an upswing for the last 24 hours or so ..Just bodily beat still carring a bit of the 6 day headache ..(lovely)..and for fun since it was already hot here and i hadn't been outside much all week I spent the day under the car playing with the exhaust ...very slowly ,methodically thinking I'm gonna win this battle this time.3rd times a charm ..

Anyway I'm lots better guys thank you for sending up flares on my behalf

Good to hear :)

to shine at least three XM-L lights from a short distance to your face. I didn't try it and I don't know if this would help. But this guy sayed it works well and he is feeling much better now.

Glad you're feeling better... I just got out of the hospital myself. One of my frequent stays for depression, again. #14.

Don't wanna hijack you here though, but I relate.

Rich

That guy must have had an awesome shirt.

that made it hurt again when i laughed .. light therapy with a match mod .

Sorry to hear that and wish you can recover soon.