Bought my first 18650 light, ZY T08

Edit 6-10-2013 update Well, she died on me. After only a few months of use and constant flicker issues that ive tried to rectify, its done. LED just stays on low. I did drop it from 4 feet couple of times by accident, and that seem to set the stage for upcoming issues. I recommend this light for light impact use. But for industrial, it didnt quite cut it. Looks like I might order a few more sipiks. Too bad because this light is a thrower, and run time is so good, youll forget last time you charged the batteries.

After a year of harsh every day use of my Sipiks, wanted to step up to the plate with some grunt. The Sipik’s are still rocking well, but looking forward to this twin holster set up. Reviews on here were worth the time to sort out. Perfect size for work, stands on end and big enough where I wont misplace it- hopefully. Besides, twin batteries just makes me giggle :bigsmile:

Cool, you should love it. I know mine rocks. It’s a great thrower and very bright.

Great choice.

I have muchas luzes, pero no tengo El Sol Pequeno. Yeap, I have been going to to get one of the side by sides for awhile. Some people think that the 07 is muy feo, but it looks interesting. Just trying out my HS Spanish, :wink: Wallbuys doesn’t speak, so it is kind of like BLF Codec, J) Well, time for old farts my age to be in bed, so night, night, boys and girls…

You purchased a fine light. One of my favorites. It’s about the only light that I haven’t tried to mod. I like it just the way it is, for now.

HERESY!!1! BURN THE WITCH!!!1!!!!1

J)

Well said sir! :slight_smile:

lol… I’ll have to do some searching, but if I can get rid of the strobe/sos mode, id be satisfied.

Good light choice, woppini! Congrats!

ok, OK, OK! I admit it. I wouldn’t mind if the light didn’t have blinky modes. And, I guess since it has such great heat sinking and parallel 18650’s, I would be awesome to run at a higher current. Also, I wouldn’t mind if it had an XM-L2 3c emitter.

There, do you all feel better now keltex78 and Hopback! I was happily living in denile. Now you have exposed an ugly truth that can only be fixed by placing an order, cranking up the soldering iron, and then drinking some :beer: . Thank you, by the way

Thats more like it 4wheelr!

Mod them lights!

Edit: excuse my manners woppini, thats an excellent choice of light…those darn BLF reviews are very persuasive!

Heh, heh, J)

I ordered the BangGood Clone:

The Battle of the X - 08s begins J) J)

And I got my first Order Magical 10% BLF Discount… 8)

Love that light. Gave mine to an uncle and so am trying to buy another for me.

Question, are the batteries in series or parallel?

Hope, Parallel…

Parallel…should have some nice run times

TTT for future users

Excellent budget light… Note to self…. Don’t try to dribble it… Lol