Brinyte B158 Flashlight GB- Ordering is a GO with coupon, all details in the OP! Updated: 12-09-15

Same here!

FYI anybody… I am completely OK, with someone else making a mod thread for this light. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it’ll be hard for me to keep up with the thread. I mean I don’t mind starting it, but I won’t have time to keep up with the mods and linking them in the first post.

Can you copy-paste your mod-post from this thread into a new one and then come back here and post mod’s thread link please?

Im sure someone else will dig out modding links and post them there!

Okie dokie… I’ll give it just a little longer and create it late tonight or tomorrow if no one else has objections.

I started to go through posts looking for every post that talks about modding, but there are so many of them and some are just one liners, short Q&A ones, I think it would be better if respective authors of those posts simply share their knowledge in the new thread, if they would like to do so, otherwise it would be a mess to post links to them in the new thread.

Maybe it’s time for a BLF remote switch with either lower guage wires or remote power for an e-switch.

Or maybe to make our own version with 2x thicker gauge(22awg for example) connected to rocker type of switch(10-20A rated) similar to this one (i prefer this type cause it can be turned on completely silent)

And at the end we just shrink tube it. It will look straight and done in redneck style but it should not have performance drop with fet drivers.

I have that in plan but I don't have time to build it.

!

RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT…

Ok, so I posted an official Mod thread. I’ll try to be diligent on keeping up with mods, and can post them on the OP if anyone would like. You can just PM me with the link.

My bare pills have shipped, but nothing yet on the 10 lights. My luck, they won’t be here by Christmas, even with DHL shipping.

Weird. The pills were the thing they didn’t order enough of. My 5 pills shipped a week ago.

My pills did too. Nothing on the 10 lights though. I ordered everything on Dec 1st in 2 orders (pills separate from lights).

both my B158 and two pills are listed as shipped. :-)

Is this how they do business in China??
Place an order for an item and it will eventually be shipped?
Imagine what would happen to Amazon if they did that in our corner of the world.
How long would they stay in business Im wondering?

PS- I am starting to get aggravated with this. If Gb doesnt have stock dont put the item up for sale.

Finally got the shipping notice for my light. Hopefully I will get the light still in 2015. :slight_smile:
It will be close.

Mine is still processing, don’t know how long they will process & finally remove from the cold storage to finally shipped !!!

Mine arrived today! So far I’m impressed, especially with the build quality. Looking forward to building a few extra pills for it. Thanks again, mhanlen!

Glad to you got yours! Hopefully others will soon too. Can’t wait till people start modding these and putting my mod to shame.

I did finally get shipping confirmation on Monday. DHL says they’re due in tomorrow. I think I’m starting to like free DHL shipping a lot.