BTU PK26 CREE XHP35 20W MINI Pocket Rocket

The way I read the original website on this light is that it has a 26350 tube and an extension tube to allow the use of a 26650. As such, the way I get it, both come with the light. I was seeking confirmation from Ric on that.

Richard’s site showed this pic, and says it accommodates both lengths, so that’s a good thing! :slight_smile:

Hi DB Custom

The extension is included. So this light can use 26350 or 26650.

for 26650, it has a nice SS clip to attach it on belt .

Ric

Thank you Ric. For the information and the great work with the BTU lights. :slight_smile:

And that beautiful dog in your Avatar! :heart_eyes:

Share some beamshot… Picture bad, not professional with potograph. But this little thing is really bright.

Beam is much wider than C8.

So the short version of the light needs 1x26350 high drain battery?
Im asking because banggood sells 26350 cells now but i guess they are not high drain, they are like 7amp, right? So i cant use this cell for the BTU light?

In the beamshot pictures, is that the HI or HD LED? It looks like CW to me also?

thanks for the pictures!

Thanks for the beamshots. Pretty interesting little light!

This 26350 cells is ok for BTU PK26… But after the 26350 drops down to 3.6A, Turbo mode can not access. Low low- Low-Mid-High mode performs good. But i think Low-mid-high is enough bright for short 26350 version. 1.5A turbo mode gets hot very quick… The driver has high temprature protection.

Good performance 26650 can access Turbo mode to 3V.

It’s HD CW

PRE- Ordered the Tan HD-NW from RMM. Ric any chance of getting some smooth reflectors made to purchase? :+1:

Spare smooth reflector? Maybe later :slight_smile:

Thanks for the consideration! :wink:

Which makes an interesting point, does the HI variant have a smooth reflector? If not, I’ll choose the HD model…

HI has a tighter hotspot compared with HD version

We are all pretty sure Dale knows that - just he/we think that the HI will get a little better throw from an SMO reflector vs. OP. I'm pretty sure you only have the OP available currently though, so something to consider maybe.

beam shot comparison between HD and HI + CW vs. NW would be very desirable :smiley:

agree. And now while we wait to get this light, Klaus has a 26650 light out with the XHP70 and 3000 lumens! Good time for Flashaholics to be alive.

since this light will run on an 18650, do we need a spacer for the cell?

thanks.

There’s a lot of lights that take a 26650 that come with a sleeve to use an 18650, I’ve got quite a few of those sleeves around. Or a Sch 40 1” PVC will do it (or is that 1 1/4?) Gotta double check. One of those, and I’ve even gotten lights that had a piece of this PVC cut off for the adapter!