Custom stepdown buck driver for Skilhunt headlamps

First batch

Second batch

In short… its 12Watt HDR buck driver with 95% efficiency for Shillhunt H0x or Convoy H1 headlamps or any other lights with 21mm e-switch driver. It have pads for Attiny1616 flashing and aux-led to shine though TIR optics. It was designed according our hardware master thefreeman schematics and help, so I am grateful to him for that.
UI ? Thanks to our software guru Toykeeper who coded UI constructor, any UI can be made, but for now, it can run simple and intuitive ZigZagUI ZigZag_V1.3.pdf (66.2 KB)
ZigZag_V.1.3.3.hex (18.6 KB)
ZigZag_V1.3.3_batch2.hex (18.6 KB)
&
(Upd. 24.03.16)
Anduril2_V.816.hex (25.2 KB)
Anduril2_V.2_batch2.hex (25.2 KB)

Source code to compile A2: Anduril2 cfg V.816.zip - Google Drive

Second batch… 1, 2, 3 … sold out

16 Thanks

Does fit the D10/D25?

Yes, same diameter, but it’s not for D10. D10 driver have button on other side.

I never use the USB charging port. Can I use this to replace the charging board and hook up the old switch?

mmm… dont think so, youll need to cut of side for led wires.

1 Thank

Well then, too bad. But I kind of don’t want to mess with what works so I will leave my poor D10 alone XD

Just looking for some better head lamp and hope the new Convoy head lamp does come with a good driver.

My self waited for many years for " better headlamp" , and ended up building customs. :smile:

2 Thanks

Ikr?! Convoy teased the host of a dual emitter headlamp. Looks lot better than their previous offerings. I will wait for it and if it’s not good, or the UI still suck, I will have to plunge to get a premium one.

Either way, I’m done with unregulated hotrods on your head which does 1000 lm for 30 seconds.

2 Thanks

Right. Usually rarely used second emitter, x2 weight and x2 price… :upside_down_face:

I think the upcoming Convoy H4 is inspired by the Sofirn HS20, which is a very nice headlight that I use.
I’m waiting for the H4 (or whatever it’ll be called) as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Thanks

Flood + throw can be quite useful. Indoor and close up work with flood and outdoor with throw. Just don’t use 21700 battery because it’s way too heavy.

Simple “orange peal” reflector have it. Spot for throw and side ring for close up. With two emitters you’ll get similar effect.

Hi, if is possible to you I need measure and specs so I can add it in my list of drivers.
Thank you!

What specs you want to know?
PCB: Diameter - 20.9mm, component - 18mm. Thickness - 1.6mm
MCU: Attiny1616;
Voltage regulator: TLV62595 ;
Type of output regulation: Constant current, synchronous step-down switching;
Operating voltage: 2.5-5.5V ;
Output power : From barely visible firefly to 10W turbo, its about 3A for 3V led.

2 Thanks

Therefore the diameter is within 21mm?
Thank you so much Quad

1 Thank

Can this driver replace faulty driver in Skilhunt H04 (without charging)? If so, how/where can it be obtained?

Ask to @Quadrupel :relieved:

Sorry, wrong “Reply” button.

Yes, just swap it.

What about a boost driver?