Budget 1500 Lumen

Just wanted to know where I could buy a cheap 1500 thrower, flood and throw. Must take 18560’s.And needs to be proven 1500 lumens.

Thanks In Advance

Forget it…

What do you mean with cheap/budget?

Whatcha mean “Forget it…”

Ah a fellow aussie
give us a budget and i hope its $100 up lol!

Your best bet is one of the BLF lights. The D80 throws very well and also has some usable flood spill. It’s $21 and will get you over 1000 lumens. Or there is the A6 and X6. These will get you close to 1500 depending on the cell you use and if you can do a spring bypass to reduce resistance in the circuit. Otherwise, you need $75-$100 to get your 1500 lumens with any type of throw.

X6 triple XPL hi noctogon cute-3 SS copper spacer A6 driver 30Q. Spring bypasses are a must. Well over 1500 lumens.

He wants cheap and a thrower though. With flood and throw.

The requirements in OP really need to be elaborated on. Need to be a bit more specific and clear.

Yeah, what does cheap mean here? For a big-lumen thrower, I go to my Solarstorm SP03. Maybe a Maxtoch would also fit the bill?

Besides “cheap/budget” not being clarified what does “must take 18650” mean?
The Thorfire S50 will blast out much more then 1500, proven and takes 18650 and is budget for what you get.
We need input.

Thorfire S50 will probably meet your needs. I’m using the slightly larger Thorfire S70 and brighter as a do everything cheap light it’s in 18650/26650 format. My neighbor above me Mr. Miller has a review of both attached to his comment.

the way he said “flood and throw”, i am unsure whether he means “zoomie” or “a reflector with THROW, but, some floodiness”

NOTE: i personally hate the “how much flood/how much throw” discussions and descriptions… its too much like 2 artists discussing whether a certain color mix is “more blue-green, or, more green-blue”

OP, you up yet? Dunno what time it is down under…

Hey!
check this OP

Not a good idea… the A6 is only 1,500 lumens for the first minutes or so.

Thorfire S50/S70 is a far better choice.

Ok guys.I am just going to clarifie that it Doesnt need to be 18650’s. Its just I have a few of the 18650’s so yeaaahh. Also I am not the most knowledgeable on modding and so forth. But I did do my first dedoming the other day ( With great results ). Btw I am 16.

Ok, so what’s your budget?

Throw and flood are opposites, which one matters most? Some floody lights have decent throw and some throwers have good spill but no lights have both in excellence. Zoomies make the attempt to get both but you may not like their compromises.

Phil

Thorfire S50 if you have two matching cells, very impressive with far throw and some decent flood.

Me budget is about 50 Australian Dollars.