Budget batteries

Probably a silly thought, but is it possible the restrictions are temporary due to the Olympics?

The last government got a huge succeed in case “fu-ck our people all ways possible”, they are trying to implant the comunism (they “worked” 14 years for it) and all laws changing for fine peoples and promote bandits……

One word define this country….CALAMITY!

Possible not, I search for lithium batteries policies and have an “update” 03/2016

That updates serves to protect mercenaries in brazil……

Offers of 1 (ONE) pack battery:

Wow!

A Fenix 3400 mah is going for $36.26 (US dollars). And it’s only $15.48 at Fasttech. Can you get laptop batteries shipped into Brazil so that you can take the individual batteries out? Perhaps that’s a cheaper option for you.

If it’s Fenix, that’s probably 3.400 mAh. If that’s the best you can get, perhaps it’s time (as H. L. Menken said) to spit upon your hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats…

Dittos on the laptop packs, though. As I tried to suggest, you probably have hundreds of 18650s within walking distance of you right now. Go make friends with a computer repair store owner. If he gives you a few packs, return the favor with a nice, impressive 18650-powered flashlight you built yourself. Then you can teach him* how to build his own. You’ll both be better off, and who doesn’t need another friend?

===
\ Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he can eat for a lifetime. Dimbo says, teach a man to teach fishing and the world will never know hunger again.

This thing is a 3s3p with 2200mah: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1444101

Its secure to use in series? The cell have a probability to be crap or those batteries are
guaranteed?

Thanks.

I tried, really, I tried but only I found batteries deffective for sell for R$6 (more R$20~ shipping) and I have 20 18650 under 1.75V and only 2 found with 3,40V. I dont count those which I threw rusted/leaked……

Not worth to buy used cells, the final price are more expensive that new ones. :weary:

And about prices, not only fenix have super prices, if you see the first is that nitecore and panasonics selled by R$70 1pack. not only about flashlights are too expensive, cars price its a joke

Do not take offense and excuse me for complaining but I’m very frustrated because I saved money, came here to get opinions, made choices and expectations and finally I dont able to buy :person_facepalming:

Did you try AliExpress?

I sent a message asking if can ship batteries to brazil, but not answered. I’ll riscky to buy 4 pack panasonic

http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-protected-for-panasonic-18650-3400mah-new-100-original-18650-battery-ncr18650b-rechargeable-battery-hot-sale/32492124810.html?spm=2114.30010508.3.1.ZcMyXn&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10059_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412_10064,searchweb201603_6&btsid=1bc5c45a-2696-4887-b163-18ae497fb4f9

good seller?

Here you go

[Liitokala 26650](http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-LiitoKala-26650-50A-5000mah-26650-Li-ion-3-7v-Rechargeable-Battery-for-Flashlight-20A/32590938156.html(got) these and they are good)

Panasonics

Let Gearbest ship that Liitokala charger this will save some haslle

Oh and you asked if those below 2V cells from the notebook can be charged, NO.
The two with higher voltage could be ok if they charge normally without getting warm and taking very long.

EDIT LOL we link to the same seller
IDK if that is a good seller, but if the cells are not as advertised or do not arrive AliExpress refund you so little to no risk here.

liitokala link is broken

Ah
http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-LiitoKala-26650-50A-5000mah-26650-Li-ion-3-7v-Rechargeable-Battery-for-Flashlight-20A/32590938156.html

LOL AE is now in a different language for me :wink:

Much thanks Miller, just ordered :laughing: :+1:

I wouldn’t buy that one. The ones to buy are the factory new but never sold batteries. I bought some from Ebay several years ago and all the batteries were Samsung 2600 mah rated batteries and they all tested around 2200mah on my Opus 3100. I don’t recall but I think I payed less then $15 per battery pack.

There’s an on-going thread about battery packs in BLF.

I think got buy those batteries :laughing:

But, some worries me, that “process time” willtake 10 days to ship the batteries? :open_mouth: :weary:

Another option have them sent to someone in USA and have them reship them to you. In a past life time I’ve seen many tricks to get illegal things into the country wouldn’t be hard to stick the batteries in a every day item. So if inspected its not glanced at twice. Worst case you get a seizure letter saying your batteries are seized. Example for 4 batteries I’d stick them in a small stuffed animal and mail them with a .99 cent happy bday card written in Spanish or Portuguese the languages there

In USA the batteries are expensive? I have a friend which travel to USA next month and I think how can buy more than….

But and x-ray? They don’t catch their images and possible block the package?

Ok.this is going to be a long reply I’m a go full disclosure here since I’m no longer involved in the activities of my past. Batteries are cheap in the USA. From gear best I can get 4 pana ncr18650b flattop for $14 shipped. If I order from imrbatteries.com they are $5 a piece and around $2 shipping. Free shipping on $50 orders or more I believe. They have a sale on 2600 mah samsung or Sanyo I believe for 3.75 a piece every two batteries is supposed to come with a plastic case. But they’ve forgotten them in one.order but I only care about the batteries. They have ncr18650ga for $6 a piece. They have LG mj1 6.50 a piece. LG hg2 $7, and Sam 30q for 6.50 @ piece. Now to get into my past. I joined the USMC and I’ve been to your country I went on a meu and we went to Columbia to help the Columbian army fight the farc rebels and shutdown cocaine labs. Then went further down south America kind of sight seeing.A meu is like a break from.combat in the middle east if your lucky you get to go to Melbourne Australia. They put marines on meus all over the world that way if shit kicks off the United States can have hundreds of infantry marines fucking up any country of the world in less then 24 hours. Well I figured since I’m going for the hardest training in the world besides the navy seals. And I accepted the fact there was a.more likely chance then not I was going to get shot or blown up before I left the service. So I decided like many other infantry marines imma use steroids to increase my chances of survival. Increased endurance, bodyweight and strength on less food if need be. Steroids arnt even glanced at in the infantry parts of the military. Special forces especially run heavy amounts of gear. After my departure from the Marines I countinued in bodybuilding for many years which entails steroids. I’ve imported over 150 steroid packages into the United States from dozens of countries the worst that happens is you get a seizure letter saying your steroids have been seized and a letter stating the dangers of ordering overseas medication. They can’t prove I ordered anything, nor do they have the thousands of dollars or man hours to try to prove someone ordered 10 vials of testosterone. For what would be a probation conviction. Only people who get controlled deliveries are receiving hundreds of vials at a time. I’ve had 4 packages seized in my time of doing it. And the sources reship free until you receive it. If customs gets it again they ship it free of charge again. Customs in the USA does not xray. They only check for radiation. Packages from known drug countries are randomly checked and if some thing is found.more from that lot is checked. Most people don’t realize most drugs are sent through the postal agencies. China is a huge distribution center of steroids. They are the main country who produces all the raw hormone powders and huge opium exporters as well. Manufacturing many illegal drugs is legal in China. They have weird laws, manufacturing can be legal but selling isn’t etc. But anyways you don’t face any kinds serious trouble if the batteries are found. I had 4 drug packages intercepted at the same address and got 4 separate letters. Unless you do something serious there not going to spend thousands on trying to prove you spent $300 on some hormones or some lithium batteries. I’ve seen packages with vials taped up in it. Most oral.Steroids are just taped together and flat like a regular envelope will be. I’ve seen it hidden in stuffed animals, comestics, I’ve even seen carbon paper wrapped around it. People just paranoid. 99% of the time it’s just bubbled wrapped taped and thrown in a box where one glance in you can see it’s illegal.drugs. And it always makes it through. I’ve had lots of weed mailed also from Washington state since it’s legal. My ex parents moved there to become growers. Don’t smoke anymore. But point is the post doesn’t know what’s in the box. You declare some low amount on the customs declaration. Most common is a gift under $20 or a cosmetic sample. You don’t have the guy put on the label lithium batteries. That’s one issue airlines are having with China still sellers on Alibaba and express will still ship lithium batteries out and declare them as another good. Customs in America is to overwhelmed to even try to check every thing. New York customs gets like 3% of narcotics a year I think Chicago is the highest around 15. Truth is mail would take years to receive if every single packed was checked even with xray. So worst case you lose the money you spent on the batteries but no legal issues if caught. To see the grand scale of things between all the customs like 30million pieces of mail.hit the USA daily. 7-10 million hit new York alone. Imagine what.hits new York in a year and the millions of illegal drug packages or contraband that slip right in with it. Customs never ceases to amaze me honestly. Had packages from Lebanon and Turkey not even a second glance. You would think the United States would at least check packages from the middle east. I believe they want people to believe our borders are safe. It would seriously be to easy to mail some chemical or biological agent it would 100 make it to its destination in America. I bet my house and cars on it. Customs of the world are a joke. The only ones who take their country seriously is Australia, new Zealand and Canada. Most drug suppliers have a no reship policy for those countries only. Australia has the hardest customs of all but not impossible. So kudos to one country actually giving a shit about what comes through their borders

Your friend can buy the batteries relatively cheaply and also quickly if ordering from US suppliers. And there are a number of reputable sellers in the US. The question I think is whether there are issues with him bringing them into Brazil. There is also a limit on what he can have in carry-on but you can easily find the limit on the TSA website.

Thanks Speed, I marked imrbatteries.com in case the things went wrong with my orders. So do you think if seller dont mention lithium battery in package have good chaces to succeed?

I bet aliexpress made that, because fasttech use post nl and dont able to ship but aliexpress sent now :open_mouth: