Budget batteries

Maybe you can try Amazon and eBay. Many sellers selling XTAR products there. Hope it helps.

Ha I love that Liitokala charger, use it all the time

You can order those Liitokala cells on AliExpress ~$13 for a pair

Do Aliexpress is a store or a site of sellers?

I’ll check (I hope they can :weary: ) their shipping, thakx :slight_smile:

Aliexpress is a store hosting website like Ebay.

You can also buy these Liitokala 26650 from Gearbest and Banggood for about $5 each shipped.

Gearbest cant ship batteries here, but bangood can.

Good news Gearbest will replace the batteries for the L6 and will keep lii300 :open_mouth: :laughing:

Hi Franz, I may have good news for you.

The lately extremely popular LiitoKala 26650-50A li-ions are also sold under the Shoshine brand at FastTech. You may want to check it out: Authentic Soshine NCR26650 3.7V 5000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (4-Pack).

Cheers ^:)

FWIW - 18700 2600 mah protected sanyos on clearance from xtarshop (ebay)at a little over $3 per cell (sold in pairs) + shipping unless you meet current minimum order.

Haven’t personally used these because they are also selling 2900 mah cells for about a buck more.

SMM

(Edited 18650 to 18700)

Thanks Barkuti I always ordered in fasttech but they dont ship batteries since 2014, I was very happy with fasttech’s service and their prices :cry:

Gear best sent another message today (they sent 1 per day :rage: ) and with this have an invoice to pay more U$29 (R$105 without taxes) and this is much more that I planned (1 order em gearbest and another in banggood)…

I’m very sad with all happens, I had to changed my choices and when conformed by that the things went wrong again :weary:

How did you obtain the information about LiitoKala = Soshine?

Did you actually checked out if you can order from them lately? By the end of this year's february, when all of this new propagandistic lithium-ion transportation safety measures' stuff came about, for a while I could not order batteries at all. This, however, has ended up affecting all kind of battery products regardless of type/chemistry/etc. This is one of the main reasons the smart players in the retail market have stablished local warehouses to stock batteries (and whatever other stuff for which optimizing shipping costs and/or speed matters). Or so it seems to me. :GRAD:

Send your government representatives some kind of polite letter and explain them how do their ideas with regards to battery import restrictions suck. :FACEPALM:

Did I said LiitoKala = Soshine? :!!!:

What I meant to say is that, between bits and bobs of information I've gathered here and there, I (almost) bet you my kingdom those batteries come from the same OEM: China BAK Battery, Inc. (I was told).

I did check a link you provided on another thread or this thread, and the battery did have a computer generated printed ‘Soshine’ on the wrapper. :slight_smile:

Franz, you’re from Brazil, right? Then do it like I do: save up a bit and buy Olight rewrapped li-ions from Banggood. No hassle, no worry about protection, no problems with shipping. I’ve been doing it for almost a year now, with no dissatisfactions.

I sent a message to fasttech, but I do not have much hope :frowning:

Do you are from brazil too?

I have an order on cart in bangood and I’ll checkout now.

thanks

Hello! :slight_smile:

Franz, maybe it could be a smart idea to send an inquiry to Banggood with regards to these batteries (LiitoKala/Soshine 26650-50A). They may decide to add that new product ID to their catalog: a win for everyone.

Cheers :partying_face:

I’ll sent. Do you have a link that inquiry?

Fasttech sent a message, they not ship to brazil…

I ordered in bangood, but it’s very hard to get refund from gearbest :rage:

I’ll not buy in gearbest again, they dont support and want to accept forced our “offers” :confounded:

Guys, I need some help, bangood sent a message in chat that not ship to brazil batteries and here only sell crap or with gold’s price……

I need some help to discover other store which ship to brazil, I checked in light malls but the price of batteries are huge :weary:

Please if someone knows another store tell me

Thanks

What the hell is going on your country with regards to battery import policies?

If whatever restrictions only apply to air transport, maybe you could ask some friend in a nearby country without those absurd restrictions to buy the desired batteries and resend them to you through surface mail.