Budget... Games?! -- Steam Summer Sale on until June 30th! New deals every day and every 8 hours.

I figured since you guys love budget flashlights... why not get you addicted to budget games too? :)

I'll periodically update this with major events when I have some time. Feel free to post deals you find as well.

Steam Summer sales on until the 30th of June! Check out the steam homepage or utilize reddit game deals to check out all the crazy deals going on.

About Humble Bundles

Humble Bundle Inc. occasionally offers a bundle of games for sale; you can choose how your money is split (publisher, charity, tip to humblebundle). You can pay as little as $1.00 to get the games that do not have the green "Beat the Average" lock next to them, or you can pay above the average to get everything.

Occasionally there is another game or two offered in the bundle that is for $XX.XX, pretty straight forward, pay that amount and you get that game as well.

Most of the time they will add games to a bundle midway through the 14 days that the bundle lasts. If you paid above the average you will get any games they add.

*Many of the games in the various Humble bundles will require Steam or some other DRM.*

This is legit; I have participated in almost every bundle since May. Feel free to ask any questions / voice any concerns; I'll do my best to answer them!

Classic. Cannot be beat, especially for the price.

Thanks for posting this, I’ve already done a number of their bundles… Awesome deal.

There are some phenomenal deals to be had. I picked up quite a few games this way, and a part goes to charity. Win/win all around.

Generally the games are a bit older, which works just fine for me personally. Started with only skyrim in my steam account, now there are over 30 different games, most from humble bundles.

They’ve opened up a more business related portion of their site. Ive read that only part of these particular sales goes to charity. I personally have not bought these deals as I have most of them from steam summer sales, but these are rather good deals on some fun games.

~~Good game from amazon: Amazon.com

I can’t resist from buying these bundles. I’ve bought most of them and they’re a great deal! Unfortunately, I’ve got so many games that I’ve yet to complete/start.

I usually start a game and then I lose interest after awhile. At least now I don’t feel so bad about it since I’m getting the games on the cheap.

I’m hoping to see a bundle with Far Cry 3 or Skyrim.

I’ll check some more games on this site. Nice link you got there.
:wink:

I’ll give a semi-testimony towards the awesomeness of Chivalry. It’s one of those games that at face value is okay, but when you delve into its mechanics you find an incredible game. You’ll probably get owned the first few hours, but if you’re persistent and learn timing through experience you will get decent, and then you’ll start ‘owning the noobs’. If you learn to integrate the more advanced mechanics you’ll be in the upper 5 percentile and just wreck people. The game is much more complex than what you’ll see initially as a hack and slash game.

It’s one of my go to games to relieve stress through comical dismemberment and decapitation. 0:) :bigsmile:

Edit: the origin bundle was definitely one of the best. :slight_smile:

I purchased the origin bundle for less than 5.

Needless to say, I've spent over a hundred times that in hours spent playing BF3 online.

-Day 2 of the new store front deals. https://www.humblebundle.com/store?Day2- Blood dragon and GW2 are North America only. Blood dragon is well worth $15; an absolute steal at the current $4.99 price.

good deal - i already got the two batman games for like $10 a few weeks ago in the steam weekly sale :frowning:

Download a compatible emulator and play classic games! :bigsmile:

5 Days left on the humble WB Games bundle. More games & DLC were added!

For $1 or more you’ll get:

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Beat the Average:

F.E.A.R.
Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins
Guardians of Middle-Earth + “Smaug’s Treasure” DLC
Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition

If you already beat the average before the games were added they will be waiting for you in your humble account!

-

https://www.humblebundle.com/store?reddit-day4 Day 4 Faster than Light Limbo Blood Dragon All great (Not the best price on Blood Dragon, but worth $10). Brutal Legend was decent. Few other titles I haven't tried.

-

-Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition Dead Island Riptide Dead Island Riptide DLC: Fashion Victim & Survivor Pack -(US REGION LOCKED) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ1XDJY $12.49- Dead island is a fantastic game; great zombie shoot/melee 'em up gameplay. Story was kind of "meh" iirc, but the gameplay made up for it. I have about 100 hours in it. Coop is pretty entertaining too. I haven't tried riptide; from what I've read it's pretty similar.-

Amazon ‘black Friday’ deals. Ridiculously large list of deals ending at various times over the next few days. If I get some time I will post some specific deals.

Most deals are region locked to US.

Amazon is selling codes for the BioShock collection (1, 2, and Infinite) for Steam for $15.

…great games!

Crap! I haven't even played all the games in my library yet, but bioshock was on my want list... was.

I bought each bioshock at full price on release. Well worth that imo, but absolutely worth $5 each.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00917DBUE/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?BF2013=&pc_redir=1385510069&tag=childsplaycha-20

Dark souls for PC, 5.99 for the ~5 hours only.