Budget knives dealers all in one

Exduct has them on sale now, but shipping isn't free.

Great, thank you for the head-up I will check it out now!

Can someone recommend knife similar to the Sanrenmu 6261 (micarta handle, axis lock), but with a longer blade? Doesn't have to be SRM brand, and under $15 if available.

Thank you!

Note: I do not work for Exduct; I am just a fan.

New Enlan knives added in Aug:

EL04, EL04MCT, EL05

EL06, M015, M016

New Stock knives added in Aug:

Sanrenmu 905, SRM B4723, Bee L05-1

The milled micarta scales on the EL04MCT look pretty killer.

Take a look at the Enlan EL02:

It's on the left side, the second with Axis lock. The first one has a G10 handle. The balde has a lenght of about 92-93mm.

Hmm, that EL06 looks nice... just when I thought I had all the knives I wanted... sigh.

+1, it certainly does look really nice...but its $21.72 shipped for me (not including 5% off coupons), thats like my budget knife threshold (since I dont actually use knives for anything, I just put them in a box)...I might put the money towards another flashlight...but youre right it looks great...

Maybe it is time to sell some of mine via Ebay.

I have a srm 763 and enlan el01 coming..waiting to see the quality of these knives!

I think I know you from TotalRuckus...I dont post much since I dont have a scooter, but I really like 49ccs in general. But I could recongized the Ruckus from your little picture.

Anyway, you will Looooooooooooove the EL01 its the best bargain knife ever.

For everyday carrying the knife its a bit heavy and thick, but that just means its sturdy and solidly built. I liked it so much I bought a black coated version too.

cool man i'm hoping it gets through customs ok..and yeah i'm on totalruckus..same name..great site with pretty loose rules lol..

Our customs suddenly decided that it would confiscate (perfectly legal) liner lock knives. Funnily enough this has deterred me from buying small folding knives - instead, now I get larger and far more dangerous fixed blades.

Are you in Ontario Canada? It will get though customs for sure, all of my orders did so far...

As long as you stay away from stuff that's specifically prohibited as an offensive weapon, Customs is pretty relaxed. I've never had an item get confiscated and I've bought tons of knives and multitools internationally, including a couple of SRMs.

good to hear guys..I made sure they wrote "hand tools" instead of knife on the packing slip lol..these knives aren't prohibited but you could see some hothead thinking they are..you can pull the axis lock and flip the 763 open with centrifugal force..that in itself could lead to it being prohibited..maybe i'm just worrying for no reason..

esrevenge..yes I am in ON Canada..glad to hear you got all of yours without problem..

Eh, I've gotten two SRM 763s through Customs with no problems - both were opened as well. Shouldn't be an issue.

KERSHAW OSO Sweet ... hmm, real or counterfeit.....

how do you know thats a replica? i see a lot of kershaw, cold steel, boker replica, and always wondered about difference in quality. the authentic oso sweet is only ~$20.

In the US it is only ~$18, but here in Europe it is more like ~45 bucks.