Budget knives dealers all in one

Got my EL01D today. The box and pouch are a nice touch and make it look even more expensive, but I'd rather just buy the knife and save a few bucks.

How smooth is the opening? Mine came quite stiff and becaus of this new pivot screw design I haven't managed to adjust / disassemble it yet.

Mine is definitely stiffer than my old EL-01s. If it's anything like my EL-01KH (which had the same issue), it's nothing some lubricant and playing with won't cure though. :)

Oh happy day! Just received my EL-01 and K-602 from Exduct today!

K-602 is really solidly built! And razor sharp! Unfortunately, I was a little dissapointed with the EL-01. While I really like the flicker, there was side to side blade play and the factory edge couldnt even cut paper! Overall, for the money, I'm still very happy for these knives! And they will go great with my growing collection of knives! Sanrenmu 704/710, meet your bigger brothers!

Hey guys I have been lurking around for a few days and decided to join so I can get some feedback from people who are more experienced than me. I saw this SOG Field Pup II on aliexpress

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/492473911-OEM-SOG-Field-Pup-FP5-Full-Tang-Hunting-Knife-Fixed-Blade-7Cr17Mov-Satin-Blade-Kraton-Handle-wholesalers.html

but the sheath looks a little off, I reasoned they probably made their own sheaths to keep prices low, but when I saw the same exact product at other merchants with 5Cr13 steel, I started doubting how original it was and started thinking maybe they were just replicas with inferior quality steel. Any input would be appreciated.

Hourbuyings is able to take PP payments again... but be sure to read experiences of their old store first...... mixed experiences here and there ..... their selection is interesting imho (better type "knife" in their search engine ) ... be sure to incl. tracking or order over $20 to reach free tracking... it's a high risk adventure (incomplete adresses etc) with them... the prices are just too darn tempting... and one of the few shops with SRM 710 's left

Gimepepe has a nice video out on the ultra-small and very nice SRM 681( I have one)

And also on the EL06 ( I also have one... man we have such a similar taste ;-) )

So far, the 681 is my go-to for any time I'm not working. Its got a good length blade for its size and feels solid. For me, the clip is what makes it though. I don't like things in the bottom of my pockets, except keys. Usually knives of that size don't have clips so I would pass on them and get something bigger just to get the clip.

(Vectrex, I got the 681 because of your recommendations in this thread. Thank you.)

No problem, I do what I can to help fellow BLFers.

Is the SRM 710 discontinued...? I read often that people cant find them in stock.

hard to say, especially since there is no legal reason to stop producing them... like the 900 series

Hehe, NICE! I like your taste!

Do you have any others on order?(I am thinking about the Ganzo G710 Benchm. clone and/ or the Enlan EL04)

Did you manage to loosen the thumbstud of the EL06 for legal carry in Germany?

Btw. Exduct is getting expensive with shipping

Haven't tried to loosen the thumbstud yet, but it looks like every other Enlan thumbstub. I wanted to order more 681 ($6.99) as giveaways... but HB seems to have taken them off their site... did you buy them all? ;-)... they were still there 2-3 days ago. ED removed the cheap untracked China post shipping option... too bad. I still don't own the 710 and since they seem to disappear ... I thought about getting one black nitrite coated one from HB.

I have the black one...I much prefer it to the silver colored 710.

The silver 710 looks a bit unfinished, you can tell its juts regular stainless steel, nothing fancy. Looks like something from Home Depot.

But the black 710 (in my opinion) is very nicely coated and looks great.

I just noticed that as well. And I think it's a shame. What they were charging was actually reasonable. I could somtimes still beat it by a few cents, but I never felt the need because I actually like Exduct. I guess I'll be spending most of my money elsewhere again as shipping kills just about any good deal they have.

There is a new version of the SRM 728 available at Exduct. I had hoped they would get the pakawood scales version back in stock. The new version has a clip and the handle is changed. I liked the "old" version better.

Apparently China Post did a dino and raised their price January 1st 2012, quote from Exduct:

Event: 'China Post Increase To High Shipping Cost Without Discount'
Some shipping method or freight change news.
Date: Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 8:00 am

We are sorry to inform you that China Post increase to high shipping cost without discount from the date 01,Jan,2012

It's not means we want to change shippping price higher and require more at your shipping cost,China Post change the rules.

and now it become more expensive than HK post. we have to disable China post except 8 counties which still has discount.

So at present at exduct store,China post shipping option are only available for these 8 counties:
Japan, Korea,
Czech Republic, UK, France, Australia, Canada, Russia. (Available on 4th,Jan,2012)

We will add the China post option again for other counties if they can reduce price in future.

They still have the 962 in stock as of Feb 6 2012, just ordered one for 22.78 + 5.73 shipping after using this discount code / coupon 4F20D5FB01971

lwkeung (or other person), ¿how is the k602 versus EL01?. I have got the Enlan EL01 but i'm thinking to buy the Navy k602 stonewashed framelock.

I like the ganzo 710 very much too!

So has anyone seen the EL01D at any other stores other than Exduct??

I sure like this woody version of the Enlan EL-01. Exduct wants $8+ for shipping

There is a new Navy knife out there, which has a striking resemblance to the Spyderco Tenacious... it's of course purely coincidental.

Navy K610

Pic by Venus from ED-forums.