Budget knives dealers all in one

I feel much better now - I've only bought 5 in two weeks!

Hey, Ganzo finally got around to stealing the locking mechanism from those millions of terrible Gerber multitools they made. Good for them... I guess? Maybe?

That new Enlan is seriously drool-worthy.

yep, i was interested in this too. some guy on britishblades.com (the site has a thread with good reviews of many SRM knives, too) asked SRM, you can only order a sample for 75usd.

concerning the new multitool: for 40usd I'd get a used leatherman, period.

Leathermans are even used very expensive here in Germany, ~60-70 USD (Leatherman Wave) from Ebay.de. New a Leatherman Wave or a Victorinox SwissTool CS cost about 110 USD. With those tool prices I am almost too afraid to loose/use them. I already have a Leatherman Juice S2 but I also need a bigger multi-tool (bigger pliers). I don't like the tool arrangement on the bigger multi-tools from Leatherman, Victorinox is better in my opinion... all tools accessible in "closed" position. I have ordered a Wave-knockoff , mainly to see if I can live with that downside. The Ganzos should be somewhere in between the cheap knockoffs and the "real things".

Jekostas: You say the Gerbers that Ganzo probably OEMs are terrible? Any review links? What exactly is so terrible? The locking mechanism?

Does anyone have the bear knife ? How do you think of it ?

I see your point. The price however is too high. For 20$ I'd definitely get it, but for 40 USD + shipping I CAN get used Leathermen or Gerbers if I search a bit. Maybe one of the HK-Dealers will stock it for a reasonable price.

I want an SOG for that sort of money.

Just isn't happening here.

Anyone who can persuade me that this is a bad idea, please, please do so. Or I'll end up spending silly money on one. Just not this month.

Go for it, go for it, go for it Don.:bigsmile:

Oops, persuade you that this is a bad idea.Embarassed

Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it Don...

I just saw this on and now I want it too. Money mouth

Ganzo G704

Looks like a Gerber Suspension to me. Could be that Ganzo actually made them for Gerber.

Still want an SOG for no money...

Was just looking at this on discoverybargain when I saw your post - they have them for $15.31 shipped. Let us know how you like it, when you get it. Laughing

The Ganzo G704 is almost an exact copy of the H&K 14205

I have the Ganzo and it is a good solid knife best used for rough tasks. video

Are you gimepepe on youtube?

I haven't ordered it yet. I'm waiting for the knives I ordered a week or so ago before I buy any more knives but I really, really like that Ganzo 704.

See what you guys have done to me.

What's a SOG?

http://sogknives.com/store/tools.html

Oh, that was it... thanks for the heads up. Looks nice but i bet it isn't compatible with my credit card.

Just ordered the Enlan EL01A, and the SRM 763 which I am very excited for!

Or mine. There are some suspiciously cheap ones out there.