Bunch Of Lights For Sale - See Post #20

why are you selling your lights? Taking up stamp collecting??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Here was the YEZL 85watt 6000k bullb at 220yds.

Here’s another with the 4300k bulb 300yds.

An yes it would out throw the FF3 I had.

Here’s the XENO F42 V2. Call it 95% Over 20,000 lux.

Would payment by paypal as gift be acceptable? I just don't feel like going to post office :p

I'll take the TK75 if it's still available. Money order if need be, but I'd prefer to just send money by PP. If you want I'll cover the fee or send as gift.

All big lights

I’ll go ahead and take paypal.

I’ll send you a pm with my paypal info.

Brad

Fenix TK75 is sold pending payment.

Now accepting paypal to US buyers only.

These lights are priced better than most you will find.

Starting Monday of next week what don’t sell here will also be put on CPF Market Place. So you guys if you want one or more now is the time to speak up. I got them priced about as low as I can go. I challenge anyone to go find any of these cheaper in the condition these are in. I posted them here first out of respect to my friends who may want these.

I decided to get out of the lights. Now I hope that answers the questions by many. I will not give these away. But they are all priced very well.

Hows the battery life on the AmondoTech?

Still hold a decent charge? What run time can you expect out of it?

I got a brand new battery in it I bought after I got it.

Box says it runs for 1hr.

AmondoTech 3152 35watt HID is sold.

BOOM PP sent.

I’ve now got an FF4 and the AmondoTech are coming my way!

Awww yeah!

Congrats!!

I’ll be posting some more smaller lights after I get most of these sold.

I came down $5 more on the YEZL 85watt HID flaswhlight and $5 more on the TN31 with case and accessories.

I got just a little sick when I read this. :_(

yeah... now i wont be able to see comparison pics of some of the best and newest throwers...

may i ask what ones your keeping? i know your not sellin all of them