Power On Board 35watt HID
SolarStorm SP03 XM-L2 3X
ThruNite Catapult V3 XM-L2
EagleTac M3C4 XM-L U2
Crelant 7G5CS U3
TrustFire TR1200 5 XR-E
KEYGOS KE-7 6 XR-E
Olight I6 Paladin

And a few more. I may end up keeping a few of the ones I have posted who knows.

i knew you werent totally getting out

im tempted by that xeno...

That XENO is one heck of a light. I think it puts out 22K lux. It’s a very nice light. That’s about what I paid for it.

The one on ebay said 33,200cd.

ive always wanted a larger xeno/farka... just never ended up getting one

if i didnt just buy a xintd x3 i would have. still may... got to think on it

I checked the paper that came with the light. 22,000cd 350 lumens 295m of throw.

i appreciate the offer, but at the moment im going to have to pass... been out of work for almost 3 weeks now on workers comp, and only reason i had the money to buy that x3 was i sold my zy-t13 xre mod

I understand. I’ll withdraw the offer then.

i just got my first full comp check today... last one was a measley like $310... ill be sure to check in when im a little better set.

3 lights you have that caught my eye. catapult v3, 7g5 v2, and this xeno. all of them are nice though, and know they all have been taken care of

The Crelant 7G5V2 and the Crelant 7G5CS are on hold for now waiting for a guy to make up his mind which one he wants. .

PM sent! :party:

SolarForce S1100 and green laser are sold.

Thanks comfychair.

ILF, sorry to hear youre leaving us!

those prices and those lights are great to say the least! but unfortunately im not is the US.

wish you all the best with the sale and your future!

ChibiM.

Guys that have bought lights so far and paid in full I will ship light or lights to you Friday with tracking #. I’ll pm you the tracking #.

Thanks.

Brad

does this mean you’ll have to change your forum name to ” idontlikeflashlights”?

:bigsmile:

You sure have a good set of lights there.
:heart_eyes:

Me, too. :slight_smile:

Americans are so lucky… :slight_smile:

Perhaps it’s “ioncelikedflashlights”? :wink:

“Ikindalikeflashlights” ?

Happy Birthday America :beer: